The great poet - for the 75th anniversary. Thank you for living.

Recently, the posts will be devoted to the poet. There are texts and photographs and a lot of nice words ("narrow-minded" amateurs nasty too will be, but it does not count, either, purest reservoir has at least small pieces of foam and debris. By the way fans pohayat film for being about a drug addict - Learn though that for drugs. This is not a noodle that is now consumed is analgesic / pain relievers - not for pleasure and not to connect to the karma).

I like this site so that in addition to the census of all kinds - have themes author: who then welded, hammered together, one child of talent and hands where it is necessary and where to apply - in general about his, about life.
The poet would probably be a lot of photos from various sources and texts, koi are now fortunately very accessible. And I want to introduce my, belonging to me in the sense of artifacts that fans of course know, as a wide range of not for everyone. Three coins - they are well known among connoisseurs and amateurs, but there are in fact many who like to just listen, watch and read poet. And two autograph. I have not had a chance to take them himself. In 1980 I was 15 and I lived then, and is now not far from Moscow, just three hours the fly.

The autograph was signed by Vladimir Semenovich felt-tip pen on a handkerchief after a concert in g.Glazove April 29, 1979. Of course there are experts who write - in the Soviet Union - pen !!! ??? !!! People - it Vysotsky, he was not the most common in the Soviet Union Mercedes pen Surely he could not be with frequent trips not only in France.

In signing a story here:
Holding an autograph kept watch VV two concerts. Talked about 10-15 minutes, the pen was at the VV And I found out the fact that Vysotsky stayed the night at the hotel and was invited Glazov and was a guest of the chief engineer Chusan (Chepetskoye construction management), as there was even a note in the local newspaper. Shawl store all the time in a twisted form.

The second signed photo greeting card. Signature history is not known.

Zoom in autograph and picture.

Turnover photo cards.

Niue 2010goda $ 2 "Vladimir Vysotsky". The first coin in the series "RUSSIAN great personality." The obverse features the portrait of Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain Elizabeth II. Silver 999, an ounce (31, 1gramm), PROOF, circulation 1938 pieces (my number 0208 on the certificate). The first coin in the world with Vladimir Vysotsky.
Diameter (mm): 40 mm.

Avers.

Certificate.

The other side of the certificate

Country: Malawi Date of issue: 2010 nominal value of 50 Malawian Kwacha proof quality silver metal, the sample mass of 20 999, 00 (0, 20) r circulation of 10 000 units (my number 02681 on the certificate).
Reverse:
A color image of the famous Soviet actor, poet, author and performer of his own songs of Vladimir Vysotsky, holding a guitar. In the background are depicted curved line and musical notation, together constituting a stylized image of a fragment of a guitar - a symbol of Vladimir Vysotsky. Also at the top there is a picture of the actor with the famous photographer, where he plays the role of Hamlet in the eponymous play at Moscow's Taganka Theater.

Avers:
In the center of the State Emblem of the Republic of Malawi, the sides of which the year of issue "2010", and below - the metal and the sample. Circling the coin inscriptions: at the top of «Republic of Malawi», below - the denomination of the coin "50 KWACHA».
Manufacturer: «Reischaner GmbH» (Germany).

Certificate.

The other side of the certificate

Release date: 2012 Denomination 1 New Zealand dollar proof quality silver metal, the sample mass of 20 999, 00 (± 0, 20), edition, 5000 pcs
Reverse:
The coin features a portrait of the famous Soviet actor, poet, author and performer of his own songs of Vladimir Vysotsky. The left side of a sheet of paper with the image of lines from one of the last poems of the poet: "And the ice bottom, and top. Between toil ... "(1980). Portrait made of coated in black and white. Below the inscription - «Vladimir Vysotsky» and dates of life - 1938-1980.

Avers:
In the center of the portrait of Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain Elizabeth II. The circumference of a circle of dots in the inscription: «ELIZABETH II», «NIUE», «2012», and at the bottom - the face value «ONE DOLLAR».

"Postcard certificate»

The other side.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for your attention and I hope it was interesting.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting