A cat saved the freezing child near Rostov

Pet warmed the 2-year-old boy, his mother abandoned in a cold barn.
In the Rostov region a mother holding a 2-year-old son in a barn surrounded by cows and pigs. According to neighbors, the young woman is constantly throwing baby in frozen thoroughly indoors. From the imminent demise Daniel saved a cat that warmed the boy for days.
LifeNews

A call to the PDN came from villagers Grabovka where the crib. Arriving at the address, the inspectors were horrified: the baby was asleep on the bed, curled up in a ball. And next to the child, huddled and hugging him with her paws, furry cat is lying.

- When the boy woke up, then to any would not let an animal and that there silenok pressed him to her - told staff at PDN Chertkovsky District. - When Daniel did manage to explore, it became clear that despite the extremely low temperature in the barn, frostbitten, he had only his cheeks and retina.

In the body of the baby doctors recorded the terrible bruises and was diagnosed with conjunctivitis. The audit found that such a state brought the child's own mother.

25-year-old Elena A. Most Popular baby alone for a day in an unheated room, while she was away to her friends to the district center. From food occasionally careless mother left him a crust of bread.

Experts carefully inspected the house, but found no food. Because of warm children's clothes in the closet just lying autumn jacket, hat and boots fine with the broken zipper.

Social workers carefully examined every corner of the barn, but did not find any toys. The only consolation was a baby cat. She warmed Danilo its warmth in the cold and play with it like a kitten.

Of all the sounds of the boy to two years I learned to say only "am-am».

In a survey of the civilian husband of Helena Artem Efremov he found out that his mother occasionally bathe the child in an iron trough, from which the cows drank water.

Guardianship authorities immediately decided to take the baby.

Posted in [mergetime] 1359457262 [/ mergetime]
 - The baby did not even cry at the sight of strangers. He eagerly took a loaf of bread from the hands of social workers and ate up all the crumbs - added to the PDN. - It has been seen that the baby does not have enough human warmth.

The boy was taken to the infectious department of the regional hospital.

- I have one son left home when she left the hospital to the district center. After all, I was pregnant with her third child, - says Elena A. - In our house is very cold and there is no wood, so the son warmed cat. It was a necessary measure, I do not consider myself a bad mother.

Opinion unfortunate mother does not agree with the point of view of law enforcement officers. The prosecutor's office and the PDN seized the child because of the threat to his life.

- Have turned Daniel frostbite the skin of both cheeks of the first degree, abrasions on the back, the ears, the nose, bruising of the right upper eyelid and subkonyuktevit both eyes - said Senior Assistant Attorney region of Media Relations Oksana Sukharev. - Based on materials from the prosecutor's check criminal case. Now the issue of sending the materials to the court for deprivation of parental rights of the mother.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting