A bit of work in agriculture

Time 7am. My rattletrap stops outside the main gate of the complex. Park parallel to building a working day. I go to the pharmacy and change into business attire. My working day began.
First, of course detour: from the maternity ward and ending calf. Be sure to talk to the night shift in the "rodilke": someone surely the hotel - you need to find out how everything went, to see the mother and newborn at random to determine whether it is necessary to give them more attention, could have caused suspicion calf calves adult behavior. I go further. The following are heifer barn. With them, as a rule, there is almost no problems, but you need to see.
Milking is already underway. I went to the milkmaids - they always have complaints: one of their favorite milk nedodal someone limped, someone ate. Try at least one doyarushku deprive attention - just start talking, that "doctors de group came to 1 and 3 beat, they have ignored, and so on."

Cow "Tow". Despite its venerable age (12 years) brought a calf, and gave about 30 liters of milk. Rekordistka.

The next destination is the unpleasant - an insulator, where there are obviously sick and hopeless beast. His directly supervise I, for each of the fallen state / slaughtered cow write explanatory to me. There are always complaints galore. Complaints are parallel requests at least someone to write. I nod, I write notes in numbers - they I'll later.
Last place - calf shed. There's a very skilled worker problems, there is little, but you need to look. Everything is clear, as in a drugstore: all fed, distributed starter combo, no complaints. Excellent.
In the meantime, during the ninth hour, and the pharmacy tightened my guys: two doctors, and sanitation workers. A small cabal-planёrka and I go to the head of the complex (in theory, it is adjusted to our work in practice - without pizdyuley from him I did not come back even once). He's a techie and understand what the living body above it. In general, the usual our conversation boiled down to the fact that doctors do not work, the calves are dying, sick cows, and Fierce (one of my workers) yesterday once again was drunk. As a rule, with him, I did not argue, because it is useless. I am returning to his own, giving distribution list for the day: the workers are to handle hooves, one doctor in rodilku one stall, sanitation - to be ready to rush wherever say.
Here, in principle, one of the usual days of the collective farm veterinarian.
Sorry if clumsily written. On the criticism of not offended.
And now some pictures with explanations.
First will be the most memorable of my patients with various farms, then just pictures. Breaking possible, I have difficulty with inserts pictures. If HS and Curiosities - drain immediately.

Homeless "fight." When vaccination horns injured my shoulder. Dermatologic disliked strongly. And ienya always tried to kick.

Want to know how to really look UQ? There she is! Homeless "Yuka", bronze medalist of the exhibition "Stars of the suburbs."

This "Soba". Only on this complex hornless cow.

"Melyasa." At the time, I set a record - 40 liters per milking control.

Vygon. This complex with a stanchion. Cows walk twice a day, morning and afternoon. In the photo - heifers

Heifers. Loose housing, walk as they want.

Milking machine.

Beneath - free

Place for examination by doctors

Winter house. All day and night in the open air.

Just positive calf

"I'm in the house»

And if you did quite cold

Another employee of the Veterinary Service - Cat Mastitis

Machine for orthopedic treatment of limb. If interested, I will lay out the video (such as instructions for use). He shot himself

About sad. Sick calves. Epidemic IRT

This is really bad. Always try to help even those who are known to be hopeless. Maybe this is not right ...

Continued.

Calving was successful, our assistance was not required. Fortunately.

Mother and child. Nothing more to say.

A bit a curious case. The barrier is not taken ...

I found in the grid. The diagnosis - a traumatic reticulo-pericarditis. Inserted in vivo, confirmed posthumously. Alas

Sanitizer Komarova (AQL) to GAZ-53. Our indispensable tool for disinfecting large areas.

I forgot the name of this thing. Your humble servant to prepare disinfected boxes for calving

These pieces of clothes cows that suck in their milk. Pathology, however, but the vets here are powerless

Come and enjoy this tool. In different purposes.

Pathological delivery. Home

Take away from the detention center. Do not save ...

Ligament rupture. Not insured by any one cow

The machine with the slaughterhouse. We expect the truck - they do not have a car zalezut

Loading. The loader operator - an experienced man. No cow is not affected by the fork ...

Gobies loaded. This half. No meat simply sold to private owners.

Preparing for the difficulties. The night will be long.
Last picture. Post your court ...
YaPovtsy

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting