A tourist from Surgut in Thailand

Surgutyanka in Thailand defused robbers: Thai police asked masterclass

In the Thai resort town of Rayong tourist from Surgut repulsed the attack of robbers and handed them over to police.
Rayong, January 21 - AiF-Yugra. On January 20 tourist from Surgut vacationing in Thailand, was attacked by robbers. They threatened machetes and tried to take her bag and purse. All this action takes place on the threshold of the store, according to the portal i-pattaya.ru.

A tourist, 22-year-old Maya Pleskanova did not give up without a fight. The girl is engaged in martial arts and holds a blue belt in karate. She defused the bandits to police arrival.

How we were surprised by Thai police officers, when they heard the story of the detention of robbers. Rayong District Police Chief Colonel Voranay Vanidzhakapon (Voranai Vanijakapon) at a ceremony presented girl gold watch with the image of the King of Thailand.

"I would like to Ms Maya trained employees of our police methods of protection against criminals," - said Colonel Vanidzhakapon. [Next]

Maya thanked the police authorities of Thailand for the honor, while noticed that win the battle with the robbers it was easy. "I could bend and five of runt" - she said in an exclusive interview to i-pattaya.ru.

She also said that he would think of the proposal to instruct employees to Thai police. "I love Thailand. As elsewhere, there are different people, but most of them are kind and helpful. If I can help them in the fight against street crime, then why not? ", - He said Maya Pleskanova reports SurgutInformTV.

It's always.
I want to be gentle and affectionate,
and then the horses gallop, the burning hut.

The addition of the News Service © «URA.Ru» 21.01.2013 18:47

This is the second time in two days, when the Russian tourists themselves repulsed by local robbers and pass those to the police. Again yesterday in Pattaya 40-year-old medic Irkutsk Vasily Nemytchenko detained and held until the arrival of the dress robber who pulled the gold chain with his wife.
Hence
Photo "with spaces", but there is no other.
INFA below.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting