Depardieu danced lezginka meeting with Kadyrov

Famous French actor, received on the eve of residence in Saransk, rested in the company of the president of Chechnya in his official residence in Grozny. Gerard Depardieu arrived on Sunday night in the Chechen capital flight from Saransk. Famous French actor, received earlier this year the citizenship of the Russian Federation, met the head of the republic, Ramzan Kadyrov.

- I invited Gerard Depardieu in Grozny. This is his second trip to the Chechen Republic. We got to know him during the first trip, and discussed some of the projects. I am confident that the current visit would be productive - said Ramzan Kadyrov, who met the actor at the ramp.

French actor got off the plane in a police hat with ear flaps, which he, in his words, presented in Mordovia.

Gerard Depardieu, who was treated at the airport in the Chechen national dish chepalgash noted that enjoy visiting Grozny again.

- I love Russia. I also very much in the Chechen Republic. Here, open friendly people, - he said.

From the airport, the delegation went to the residence of Ramzan Kadyrov, where he continued to meet with the leadership of Gerard Depardieu in the region.

During the feast, organized in honor of the guests arrived, find out the reason of the visit is now in Chechnya, the Russian actor.

- Launched a joint project of the US-British-French-Russian film "The Heart of the Father." Principal photography in Grozny with the Chechen actors - wrote in his blog, Ramzan Kadyrov.

Speakers at the meeting of the Chechen leadership and the French actor's creative teams pleased with guest national songs and dances. During the execution of lezginka Gerard Depardieu, known for his ability to surprise the audience, I could not sit still and danced under the applause of those present.

Earlier, Gerard Depardieu visited Saransk, where he received a residence permit. The actor checked into the apartment of relatives of his friend, director Nicholas Gosfilmofond Borodacheva. The Russian passport Depardieu already adorns a stamp inscribed with the address: Democratic street, house № 1.

Source lifenews.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting