At the time, when everyone is asleep.

Please do not kick much, this is my first post on Yap.
It so happens that today I have turned out to be a day off, and all my friends have to work in the morning. There was a question: "what to do?»
The standard version of fun cultural pastime not rolled
So I decided to do what he likes, and picked up his SLR.
Night. in my native Petrozavodsk cold, -22, but clear weather.
And then I decided to try to take off, it is usually not even dream of ordinary amateur photographer. I decided to take pictures of the star.
He sat in the Auto, 10 minutes of the road and I'm out of town and a marvelous spectacle in the sky!

6 is a photo

First I decided to take the picture at a slow shutter speed (or rather a series of shots of the total delay of 7 minutes.
Here's what happened:

During the shooting, something happened that probably very rarely happens to ordinary people, not astronomers.
Not very often a person can watch the burn up in the atmosphere of the earth meteor "shooting star," and it turns out to photograph even rarer.
And today I thus had time to make a wish

Many probably think that such things need expensive machinery, but it is actually possible to remove fiscal reflex as money for a new camera with aperture optics are not as I do

That's actually, I
The truth came out blurred in the photo as an external flash refused to work in the cold.

Well, good night or good morning already
Look for a frame and doing things you love mates !!!
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting