Cleaning and honesty

In general, I work on cleaning. The work is not dusty, earnings normal, well, plus tip.

And recently there was a case. Pits Lexus (SUV), comes out of a solid kind uncle. Hello, I offer him our services, then-sho. Uncle orders a car wash, interior cleaner, wet cleaning room + ointment plastic and rubber blackening. Sam removed the bar to drink some coffee. Well, that means I have washed the car, dry it, and started cleaning the cabin. He began vacuuming. When the vacuum cleaner car find all that is possible, lighters, flash drives, key chains, etc., generally different nonsense. Pylesoshu Well, I mean, I spread on the seat of all things, and then accidentally gets me 10 hryvnia. So I automatically put on the seat and continue. A voice inside me says, & quot; You're Th? Take Me them on cigarettes will, it can and not notice the loss of these unfortunate 10 UAH won some important & quot ;, but the figure there, I was distilled
these thoughts and I continue on.

Well, I finished then comes the customer is calculated with me, and gives me
another 10 USD tip, I'm going to my room to change my colleague the money to pay the surrender until the money pile up, opens the door and enters the customer gave me 10 USD with the words & quot; -Keep it to you for your honesty. & quot; I give him change, I wish a happy journey and release from boxing.

I do not know why but my mood is up. A trifle, but very nice!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting