Decorative fireplace with his hands.

Good evening, Yapovtsy! I want to share with you my first creation.
There was a shelf under the TV at home, with all appliances (router, media center, etc.). Accordingly, a bunch of cords. Long thought how to hide it all. Walking with his wife shopping, we came upon fireplaces. Here and I came up with the idea to note the shelf fireplace.

So go.

1. bought a frame profile 47h20. He began to do carcass. It's lower and upper part.

2. Did the rack.

3. Connect the top and bottom of the uprights with screws.

4. The image of the fire are already drawn.

5. Attach to the top of the fortress.

6. All flat)

7.Nachal prepare doorway.

8. It turned out like this.

9. Finally started to sheathe plasterboard. It is not complicated but the dust from his sea ...

10. Virtually finish the front side.

11. marginalia.

12. He graduated from the sheathing
Inner shelf first made as plasterboard, but then replaced by a white chipboard.
By the way the upper small shelf - it is just the same shelf under the router, set-top box, etc. Then it will be closed with black tinted glass.

13. Began to framing the fireplace. I bought a decorative plaster tiles (2 m) and glue to the drywall.

14. After about three hours.

15. On that day it was all over, all folded into the fireplace.

16. Mike Farley immediately came to check if everything is done according to the norms)))

17. bypassed on all sides. Claims have been received)

18. sawed and examples of white chipboard. The joints are sealed with white adhesive tape.

19. sawed off the top sheet. Long decided to put white or black. White's wife advised, and was not in vain, came smartly.

20. sawn ends are sealed with a special iron strip (can not remember the name))

21. In the upper part of the shelf double sided tape stuck 2 diode flashlight with batteries.

22. Actually this is the result of my creations (have the most detail - close up small joints).
On materials spent about 3000 p.
I finished. Can kick)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting