On the track all happens, and who fails,

Food from work. He was released early, the sun shines, the soul sings ... I notice on the opposite side of the road is something unusual. Unfolds, I drove up, stop ...
Eyes the unusual height for the XXI century painting
4 photo

Peasant 50 years old, from the village, located 40 km from Kharkov, trying unsuccessfully to find why his age does not want to go. We talked.
Moskvich-401 1955g.v., Engine from 408 (quadruple row) from the carburetor 412, the rest is all native

After an hour of talking and find trouble appeared that interrupted a harness, and a stable work only two candles. The engine is simple to indecency, and thanks to the design of the hood all at a glance. Half an hour kolupany - and as a thank you get the opportunity to circle behind the wheel of an old man

Despite the small dimensions, the cabin during my growth in 180cm quite spacious. Planting high. Transfer switch paddles joystick, three of them here, but you can get under way with the second. Synchronizer not, had to get used to switch over to a neutral double clutch squeezing
The machine is very easy, especially for the 408 engine, starts briskly. Yes, and all turn around in the street.

My verdict - yapkupil :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1365624929 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting