Elk ram - 2 (tin)

I am on this site exclusively happen as a spectator, but identical theme
Elk ram inspired by my memories.

I will write again, what I wrote in the topic with a few comments. More photos and supplemented.

8 photos.

May 22, 2007 went on the road Pochel-Pohar that in the Bryansk region. Dark outside, right and left forest, road unlit. Speed ​​110-120km / h. In the opposite lane on I moved another car, so as not to dazzle the driver which I beam headlights switched to melee. A few seconds later I see in front of you on the fact silhouette two (elk, mother and son). Unfortunately, elk skin does not reflect light and notice you have them in close proximity to each other (in my case, it was about 20m).

I could not react in time, the brake pressed after the collision (high speed partly saved me). I knocked calf, unlike my mother, he twice as easy.

Shot hit the back of his torso. Masse he first fell on my hood, head-on collision was not, as it were felled by machine it, then shot hit the windshield on the driver side (ie. E. I) and the Left Upright.

Photo 4

On this rack his torn into 2 parts: Front flew into a ditch on the opposite side of the road, the back - smashed the roof of the car almost to my head, flew into the opposite ditch (fortunately flew into the cabin).

All dvevnoy diet calf, and his insides were in the cabin and on me.

Photo 7

To his good fortune, I suffered not much: a state of shock, pieces of the windshield in the eyes, cuts on his left hand from the same fragments and odor resistant half-digested grass with faeces and the inner me.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1283797998 [/ mergetime]
Arrived an hour huntsman, convinced me that moose have not found here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting