A difficult turn or two fools and roads in one

Writes zeka-vasch:

In our city, nothing changes. Snow came down. The ice melted. But not translated debily on our roads.
The next show outside. Big boy with weights as it decided to block the train and ass prokoryabal asphalt (we'll see a big scratch.

People have to turn around and blame

No, those who do not mind tum, prolazit side

Apparently he would need a crane for evacuation, because the pull it has to be difficult, he hung on the back of

There have fun

Now slides

The truck is the same. Behind is a different man. He was tougher
We are waiting for more ... I think the truck driver asks paint will draw stars

Go to raskoryaku. And crawling.
It appears dude took a bat to use it as a lever straightened something under the hood and left

I hope everyone enjoyed the weather today, I like very much. I love when it's snowing. When people pay more time to your health and try to walk.
And what I, so much so just show the usual photos from our rotation. Today there is quite an unusual accident.
Close up, they look like this!

Above the picture is less clear!

Lord decided to wait for the traffic police put up the fence so

But the people are not nirazu ZASSAVyuyuyu general vseprohodimoy girl on the car right and nicely compacted

They no longer join, but they drove past the men on the ass

Light Snow, brave people, the enthusiasm in the eyes and lo! The first pair we have the right under the windows of the two parties to it. In silver bumper cracked.
The rest of the top how to ski down, muzzle in snow. They turn around and go further. Here we sit to watch when they will block all.

Today it is no Dolby @ to, but still, they were in our corner. Short little blue slipped and collected the car (Belenky) with oncoming and tried to climb the hill
An hour waiting for the cops. It seems to have gone

9 am today - a very frosty but there are people who spend their time usefully.
Here's our favorite turn. The boy in the red typewriter called for help dad with him and comes over to the owner of the white cars. Type here it is necessary to pass and all that. Are the waiting cops =)

Our favorite twist!
But you will not believe he is not stuck, he stupidly parked and the couple went to walk in the area of ​​the guns in the museum of the Navy
still seen as a PID @ 2 race at a distance of 10 meters from each other parked

Regular readers know that magical corner, where people linger mysteriously great courage and a little crazy. Where is constantly tusit large truck with a small driver ...
So the next daredevil decided to break through the language Teschin.
But! It seems to be nothing special if it were not for the background ...
Then everything started as usual. Big truck pulled up to the turn and realized its importance, still decided to take him impudence. Employees nearby offices quickly snapped up his car and removed them away. The audience, as usual, came to see the show ...
BUT! The driver was afraid to start the maneuver. His continuous rounds of small cars, and he was afraid to hurt them. It was so in expectation and suspense for about 10 minutes, he regularly podgazovyvaya, but did not dare. Standing as it heated up and fucking @ Luo, and he decided to go out and stop the flow with their own hands. He opened the door and knocked the right rear window passing by Haisu. All azhno @ hueli! How so simply I picked up and knocked him to the door glass.
Generally we had to leave the show, the show was delayed until the arrival of traffic police officers ...
After 40 minutes, he still drove this turn!

There are near the Museum of the Pacific Fleet that polythene really a cool twist on the road below Svetlanskaya. Taki small Teschin language ... Today, another clown wagon got stuck.
Threat nizya overtake him ... While the crane was not pulled. And the rear wheels hanging in the air.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting