Employees dismissed from "AvtoVAZ"

No stuffing. Sam worked at the plant and was forced to resign for the same reasons. Fasting for awareness and understanding of what is happening in the auto giant. 1 picture + a lot of letters.

Proof

"Times" met with the workers of "AvtoVAZ", which explained why an employee leaves the factory and how the authorities treat them

"Times" met one of the instigators of the strike at "AvtoVAZ", which denies the concern, and to find out what the rebels are unhappy. About ten participants' rebellion 50 ", held at" AvtoVAZ "on the night of April 5 more in the company do not work. All they are dismissed with the phrase "on their own". The workers themselves say that they were forced to write statements.
Alexander Zaitsev got a job at "AvtoVAZ" in October 2012. Settled in the shop B-0, which produces cars Largus and Nissan, to the position of the welder ISS (welding machines). He says that his new job was all arranged. The situation changed in March when "AvtoVAZ" introduced three-shift work schedule.
- Tell me what has changed with the introduction of an extra shift?
- Has a lot. We have canceled the double payment for work on weekends, "sliding" (output, which can be taken on the application at any time. - "Times"), smoke breaks. I understand that this may cause some skepticism, but believe me, it is important for workers to be able to at least once an hour away from the work place and rest a bit. It got to the ridiculous, from us began to demand explanations, even when we departed on need. Forced to work even at lunchtime, promising that hour dual payment. But not only that we have not paid even double production remained unpaid, and another award cut by 10%.
- Sasha, as well as perceived performance?
- What do you think? Of course, the rose "Butch". The people of such expressions is all commented that the Tears for Fears seem a schoolboy. Many bluntly dismissed. Schedule really uncomfortable. Besides, everyone knew that we would get less than an order of magnitude. Worked in two shifts, became three. Further himself considered.
- But production due to increased demand for products B-0 increased?
- This increase is "eaten" new employees, who scored.
- How much of this has fallen salary?
- At the time, we could only guess. Platezhek waited. And on April 5 received ...
- This is the day of the riot?
- It is.
- Well, what, what figures you "raschetkah" saw?
- My example is not indicative, since I'm in March, five days missed due to illness, but I now have added 7900 rubles. Others, even those who "ottarabanil" without "zaletov" and reprocessing received less salary!
- And how is that possible?
- We ourselves are still interesting. I used to get a salary and an advance in the sum of outputs 19500. In general, the most I got 25 thousand. This is the processing and "double". Now people literally howled from the fact that he accrued. Expected to receive 20-22, and received 11-13 thousand. Had a couple of people to 15 million, but these are exceptions.
- And what occurred on April 4-5?
- Oh how. There were all besilis. Then four guys from the 31 Brigade refused to continue working. Stupidly went into the smoking room. Walked in the shop, indignant, said that for the slaves we believe all called for a strike. As a result, immediately came running heads, the security service. But the people listened to the calls. As a result, 70 people late at night, not 50, as written in the press, refused to continue working. Negotiations promised "mountains of gold." And the schedule said that the issue will, and with a double payment, and so on. Dialogue failed. As a result, these four guys fired. They say themselves or dismissed, or retired under.
- In my opinion, not the toughest threat.
- Well, this is for you. You're a journalist. Here today, gone tomorrow. And in Togliatti work is not so simple. Be dismissed under article - it's all f *** a. Natural wolf ticket. At least half a year back at the WHA will not take, and work harder and nowhere, basically. And if quitting "on their own", then you can go directly to another production, and you gladly take on the job.
- Why is it so?
- People, oddly enough, not enough. At least B-0. Look, back in February in my team worked 38 people. Currently working on the strength of 20. The rest are either retired or went to the hospital immediately after the raschetok March. And others work for two, without a break for lunch and break. In addition, this processing will not be paid. You would work in two times more for the same money?
- Very unlikely.
- Well, here we have the people of this state of things was very unhappy.
- Why do not they resign or go on strike?
- I would not blame them for it. All normal people, but they have families, children, loans, mortgages. Them on this hook and hold. Say a word - will be dismissed. As a result, grumbling, but it works. They are in fact indicative of these dismissals are very well intimidated. This was indicative flogging.
- You mean the dismissal of the four of the 31 th Brigade?
- And about them, too. But there were more layoffs. I worked in a team guy, he shot during a riot everything that happens on the phone. There's a very interesting video turned out. As authorities to persuade us to return to work, as we wrote a letter to Igor Komarov, which lists the causes of our discontent and demands were there and promises that no letters we all met, but, as we now see, it was just "excuses" . Vova, so a guy named, who shot the video, was taken to the office of the department. There's security staff extremely rude stole his mobile phone, remove any files, and then forced him to write a statement on their own. It is their favorite method. They only participant rebellion as 10-15 people fired. From my team only four. I was the fifth.
- But you stayed the longest, how come?
- I do not know. Maybe master "tie the". I'm just six months work, but has long enough to train new employees, and do not take time off from work. There are, of course, the small "shoals", but rarely.
- So why are you still fired?
- Yesterday was a meeting during lunch. Oleg Kosyh, which I have already recalled, saying that the rules are not produced, promised to double payment for the work in the afternoon. Well, that is, instead of 75 rubles per half-hour lunch will pay 150 people dissatisfied snorted again, but no one said a word superiors. I did not remain silent, asked about sore. On the double, moving on, everything in general. He looked at me with displeasure, but said nothing. And this morning I worked a few hours without a break and went to drink tea. Returned to work, suitable foreman and said: "Write an explanation where you were from 10.00 to 10.10." I said that I did not intend to be accountable for every trip to the toilet. As a result, after a while the foreman, he now replaces the master, came up and called out to him. Led to the post, there should some uncle in an expensive suit. And he says: "Write on their own." I said that I will not. As a result, he says, they say, well, then we sew you a paper that for a single job will not take. I was a little scared at first this, then that's your phone accidentally found your advice and went to Zolotarev (Peter Zolotarev, head of the independent trade union vazovskiy "Unity." - "Times"). He talked me quit. Said that the need to fight that fire me they themselves are not eligible. Showed the paper, it was found that many laid-off under union restored through the courts. It seems that more than 50% of the vessels "Unity" won.

- And what are you going to do next?
- Well, the documents to be fired, I never fully assembled. Tomorrow I will write the rejection of an application for voluntary redundancy. I will continue to work and continue to ask questions. However, I doubt that after this interview, I will take back. Probably? also under fired. But I no longer scary. Scared to push his own self-respect, and to continue to tolerate this attitude to yourself.
- If you had the opportunity to meet with the president of "AvtoVAZ" Igor Komarov, what would you tell him?
- I would ask whether he has the attitude to all this s *** is not that began in the workplace, or an initiative of the French. I would ask why we are working for two and get even less than one. Would ask why chiefs "chocolate" (so called by the people STC - Science and Technology Center VAZ. - "Times") received awards from the money that is rumored to have had to go to our payment processing. I have asked a lot of things. But do not think I would have heard.

Posted in [mergetime] 1365609729 [/ mergetime]
I'd add that to dismiss me. but you should have seen the humiliation of the section chief, who asked me to phone my mother, for that would call her and persuade me to stay at work. By the way I'm 30 years old.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting