Elite settlement in the south of Moscow turned into a lake

In the south of the capital of melt water completely flooded the cottage village Potapovo.

A village in the South Butovo was flooded due to melt water drained from the fields in the next standing townhouses.

On the morning of urban services received calls from local residents. Potapovtsy can not get out of their homes as the water level reached one meter.

Muscovites already make statements about the loss of or damage to property due to the elements. Flood touched virtually every house in the village.

- I'm home alone because her husband on a business trip, I am 7 months pregnant. I at the hands of two young children, - says Natalya resident of the village. - A management company, we pay 10 thousand. Rubles per month, and one-time contribution was 1, 5 million rubles, wants nothing to do. The house we bought for 30 million rubles this summer.

Now, the are all city services and the Emergency Situations Ministry.

- Flooded literally every house. The village is like a lake - told Life News in law enforcement.

Because of the warming, residents of Moscow and the region are increasingly turning to rescuers for help in the fight against floods.

© lifenews.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting