Schizophrenia psto.

Most juice under the cut.

Coping PLENTY OF pizdyukov!

Take, for example, 1000 "Room" should be 1000 to 1000 meters.
And accordingly, the more pizdyukov, the greater the area.
Approximately so as to line through which
you can not physically get them no time to fully
cut off the path on the other side of the room.

DAY ONE.

Run around, grabs one pizdyuku the edges.
My movement speed is much higher - it is a major advantage.
Run are slow and carefully. Pizdyukov much vytsepit from the crowd - is very difficult.
Those who are close to me - draw back those who flank - try to surround.
Killing pizdyukov, I drag them to himself in the corner, just coming back - at the next.
20 'on the first day will be sufficient. The rest of stun - extra sacrifices are not needed.
If you can drag the stunned with them - shoot him protection and clothes, it's still useful to me.
Defense - become attached to the belt, clothes - in his bosom, it is still useful to me.
The second run of methane stripped pizdyuka back into fuels at close range,
dealing damage and mental experiences multiple enemies at once.
Some of the blows cut down, leaving the game. After 16 hours of running around
a snack svezheubitym pizdyukom and stop attacking, running back into the corners for a small
recreation, rope weave of produced clothing. I ran to another place. I repeat.
Enemies left: 930

DAY TWO.

Run from them can be arbitrarily long, what I'm doing.
They are also all quite Jam, running after me, is not so readily.
So far, everything is going according to plan. Everyone wants to eat, but cannibalism is not yet solved,
hoping to kill me before you need it. I, on the contrary - it
the only way to survive. His stomach rages, although it has since I was forced
swallow some capsule before the fight. Attacks rarely - when to eat and when to end
Clothing for ropes. Rope is used to snatch from Polpe.
So less likely to get caught. Sometimes you have to let go of the rope, losing it.
Saving both forces.
Enemies left: 895

DAY THREE.

So I run all day. Stunned those who have decided to put out and get some sleep while the others run.
By the end of the day pizdyuki hungry for me, no one does not run. Everyone gathered in the center and on the
something noisy pussy. Then they fled, overtaking each other, the corner where 2 days faded out
slightly less successful of them are. Get to the bodies begin to eat, selecting each other,
wringing his hands and knocking out teeth. Someone was beaten to death, someone is killed in a stampede.
Enemies left 750

DAY FOUR

A small group of other youngsters divides into groups. Their actions are becoming more coordinated.
Commanders shells tied on his head, standing out from the crowd by controlling others. They were divided,
Part chasing me, some resting, some guarded by those who rest, a small amount of
pizdyukov connected - a campaign, the rebels. I attacked more aggressively than yesterday - of course -
because the evening those who fought will eat lousy fuck. Today I fight at full strength. From the collected protection to the groin and ropes to be not lousy mace. Now I do not need to run up close to strike. Fly away just like that. A couple of times I almost lost his weapon, the attacker accurately. Deaths drags to the wall and placed in a line. In pizdyukov in the forefront, too, began to appear in the wound rope assemblies and protection - throw me this garbage. A couple of times hit on the head.
Strokes are not strong, but pleasant enough. Besides a bunch of ropes and severely hampered the movement is wound on my "mace»
Enemies left: 650

DAY FIVE.

5:00 calm, most pizdyukov sleep. I, unfortunately, I can not afford that.
Vacationers sitting, moving from time to time, you can not let yourself be surrounded. From time to time just
I do a few quick jerks to be asleep, crushing panic, provoking movement. It is necessary to fit them
closer to the corner. After 4 hours I achieved the desired result, and ran sharply to the opposite corner.
Lighting is, I can see. But quickly disappeared, crawled, sketched a small pile of corpses in front of him.
Taking the time "invisible" crawled up the wall, then - along the line of corpses, laid me in advance.
I can not see, I hope no one noticed. A couple of hours watching. no motion. Vacationers lying, shallow sleep,
waking up almost every 15 minutes. The slightest rustling wake me.

DAY SIX.

Small worn out. Today, they run after me, spending his last strength.
I snapped and threw a lump of bloody mess of knots. I can no longer swinging a heavy club.
Rope left. Got 2 tibial fracture with sharp edges can be applied to cuts.
Wrap the ends of the rope are not sharpened - well, just a primitive knife.
To battle! Opponent exhausted today will die many small pizdyukov!
Contact now not so terrible - leaning fend off the crowd, having your good about
gonne not so difficult. Ideally, 1 hit - one corpse / incapacitated opponent.
Defeated fall, making it difficult to escape the rest.

SEVENTH DAY.

Do not stop even for an hour. I'm the same tactics - contact fight with bone knives.
I do not give them a break, so they do not try - they are getting smaller. Taking the most
various attempts. The ringleader of the protection for dick on the head is not visible - it probably broke
pussy after the first day of their rule.

EIGHTH DAY.

They have about 400. I'm still constantly attacking, running back rest.
If you see that and they do not haunt me, and try to relax - ran to him and provoke.
so I rest - they are not. They are doomed. Still, the bulk of the fighting.

The ninth day.

Today, all over. Their 230. They are still standing on their feet.
Many knives were similar to mine. I run around,
making the new mace. Now run up close was dangerous.
Using the old tactics, beat mace, kicking someone
brains, every 7th turnover.
Enemies left: 130

TENTH DAY

Nobody attacks. I have one wall, pathetic bunch pizdyukov - the other. I gain strength
for the last spurt, they - are busy in the corner, I can not make out what it was, a barricade,
whether that building. I do not hurry. Wrap yourself scraps of clothing, protection for the groin, with ropes.
Now I'm not so easy to cut yourself. Slots virtually none. The legs and body are well protected - they do not break through.
Today, all over. These walking corpses I can not do anything. They do not approach,
I get up and go to them himself.
In a corner of the mountain of corpses, almost all - it is who is not got - around.
Those who are below, too, wrapped in rags and protection. Nobody moves.
Obviously, I'll have to attack. All mothers at me, provoking gestures, squeak.
The head is buzzing. I want to shut them ran forward, clutching knives. As soon as I approached,
I collapsed on top of the rain from the ropes, bones and body parts. I got a few hard blows,
all rushed up to me, I had to run back. Thrown into me as soon as I was at a safe distance
It was returned to the top. I made 2 more attempts to attack - the same thing happened. I tried to approach along
walls - they were trying to get around me. Again I had to retreat.
Enemies left 125

DAY ELEVEN

No action is taken. I keep them in the blockade, watching. The stench of corpses is terrible,
they can not stay there long. I am watching enemies sitting on the floor, one hundred and fifty meters.
Why are not they attacking? They kick the bucket there. They have no chance. I broke most of what
they are waiting? Knocked to every head on the wall and everything. Or they jute that I did it ...
ETS
The neck bone stuck. I turn around, jumping up and planting a knife in the stomach to attack.
Beside a few enemies. As they picked up? I have no knife and defense - it was too hot,
I removed it yesterday. Against me 5 naisvirepeyshih creatures in the rubble of the bones in his hands.
I kicked one of them send in a beautiful flight. Getting hit in the leg. I beat an elbow to the head of Napa.
Immediately I get a bone in his back. I expand and pursue remaining.
I was already flying the main crowd. From the neck gushing blood, his eyes cloudy. NO! Just do it!
Why did I agree to this? They're getting close, I run, clutching the wound, legs do not obey, I am falling.
In the body with bone stuck aggression. Why do not I just hit the wall? 875 ... I have mastered 875 ...

I woke up in an empty white room. I got up, had high ceilings.
In front of me on the wall was a large screen. Control on the floor. I reached out - my hand!
MY BODY! I - in the body of a child of five! The screen is turned on, it was the key. Then - the door,
I was standing next to her. Then again the key. He was placed in the capsule and swallow given a certain person.
He stood in the middle of a large hall. After - a wall with the screen began to rise, I uvizhel front of the hall
It was the man. I ran at him, ran near the same as I ...

© Infeg I did not take this fiction.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting