The opening of season dedicated

I want to tell you that I went to the right bank motofestival. So from the 9th to 11th of May Saratov motoclub Versta 64 held the fifth anniversary motofestival Right Bank. The festival was held on the territory of the same age in the children's camp Marksovsky District. At the festival, we were as guests. I and my colleague.

Will be a lot of pictures.

At the entrance we were given a red plastic bracelets.

This lovely girl - my colleague on the invitation that we come to the festival. At the festival, she performed in the role of organizer.

The first day we drove to the camp. And there also began to settle. Some people located in buildings, and the other part in the tents.

The camp had a separate tent sector, but in all places there was not enough, so the tent located throughout the camp.

The bulk of the entertainment took place on the second day. So that the first day of the people know each other, but it seemed to me most bikers out there know each other for a long time. The rest of the same people entertained himself as he could. Someone shot the Dragunov airsoft

Someone on the fotkat BMW wartime.

BMW again.

Someone let fotkatsya on his BMW in exchange for beer.

ZY Photo not mine. Honestly skomunizzhennaya news has had a telephoto lens.

ZYY People at the festival were from different places. In particular, the guy in the photo came from Chelyabinsk.

Even the Germans.

Someone boasted its steep heaped bikes

and

And of course, the beer drinking. On a photo of your humble servant.

And this pretty girl in the photo of his colleague to join him in the fest.

So I passed the first day. During the second-day began the most fun. Sutra all woke up and slowly retreated from yesterday's "acquaintance" And at 12 o'clock in the city gathered motokolonna Marx. Cooking.

The column had a lot of bikers, biker, and of course the same bikes themselves. But all of them, I just do not have time to show.

Triumph

Useful Japanese

Another godnota

Grandpa Serbinov on his bike.

Biker.

Another fit with his Japanese rider.

Motorcycles were different

Cross photos.

And at the end of the column was made from Niva bigfoot. To-Do Wolfhound, or Goblin. Just can not say. Both cars were on fest.

Dasha (the name of his companion) went in a convoy of bikers in Marx.

I apologize for the quality of pictures, photographed in motion

And this time I stayed in the camp pictures. Here is a funny warning hanging in the parking lot.

The headquarters of the organizers of the festival tent - Club Versta 64

Not far away lay the huge tire size and considerable weight. Tested personally.

At the time, until the column went to Marx came to the camp yet another biker on this Funny homemade moped with the designer in the luggage.

Moped.

And there also began to collect its constructor.

What do you think what will happen as a result?

I'm here and I would think he could not.

Meanwhile, in Marx.

Taken with a phone.

Unfortunately gallery with a lot of Marx. After a while back convoy of bikers.

Pretty passenger.

No less pretty biker. Unfortunately the front of her did not have time to click.

But I had another

Again grandfather Serbinov

Cool pose of the girl. Campaign and they went to Marx, because for county they were in the same position.

Another beautiful biker on a motorcycle class.

and further. Biker on a chopper.

Well, yes but enough with the column. We do not have guessed that came from the designer? No? Well, then here's the answer.

Hound of the Baskervilles.

from a different angle.

A little later we started contests and entertainment. Archery and javelin.

More

Nearby was an exhibition of weapons.

While viewing the exhibition we are talking of course about motorcycles. From unknown to me biker. And unfortunately during a conversation I had confused Suzuki Kawasaki. And unable to bear the shame, I decided to make a sepukku.

At the exhibition we are talking of course about the same bikes. From unknown to me biker. And unfortunately when I confused the speech Suzuki Kawasaki. And unable to bear the shame, I decided to make a sepukku.

But he stepped in and did not let me kill myself, forever leaving an indelible shame on me a grievous oversight. I had to take revenge.

But he is also no fool.

He gave me a sickly resistance.

I had to go to drastic measures. Grasp the trehlineyku.

As a result, I avenged his disgrace. And with a clear conscience, I went on to celebrate. And then there was a competition for Russian Bench Press. To my shame, I say that I managed to shake pohmelugi only 17 times 50 pound barbell.

That however did not prevent me to participate in a tug of war for the team choppers, dragging two sports on its side. However, the leading nicknamed Grandpa, somehow declared victory sports, apparently drunk. But everyone already do not care. People have been busy with other competitions. For example who will travel more slowly on a motorcycle to the finish line. He defeated fellow on the unit GazGaz.

However, he not only won in this competition, but the competition snake, deftly gathered all cans of beer without dropping not one hemp.

And on the stage at this time were Volgograd hardkorschitsy Brigitte Bardot.

This frame I do not even know how to comment.

Again competitions. Tug. In the photo you see Ginger - hardcore biker from the club Al-Kashi in a blue skirt and unknown to me girl. Needless to say that the victory was for Ginger?

Tryukachi :)

Your humble servant tries the brunt of the wheel. Hard enough. Unfortunately here at the camera began to approach the end of the battery. Therefore it was necessary to go to the phone by clicking on the camera down only occasionally

Posted in [mergetime] 1368468576 [/ mergetime]

Again snake. Just have a phone.

www.yapfiles.ru/files/614787/C360_20130510170406.jpg

Something YaP swears error occurred while downloading the file. Maybe the file has the wrong format, or the file size exceeds the norm. Check the download file and try again. Although file - jpeg permission 1003x768. Who knows how to overcome - help.

And on the stage at this time are the Saratov ska-punk band Nantes. I live they sound very nice. The record is not so interesting.

Next was Armwrestling. Judged arm wrestling federation president of the Saratov region Dushutina Igor

And at the end of the competition on the stage Mosskovskie punks Mongol Shudala.

Unfortunately, here the camera finally refused to work. Next to the phone. Even Mongols.

Yet. Although I was almost at the forefront sfotkat managed just that. Energy show was great. During their concert in between songs the crowd chanted Tamada Asshole. And after a long time I did not want to let them go.

I met there with his two brothers bikers with whom we drank beer together. I learned about them on what bikes they fest. The number of horses in them. They participated in a tug of war. And a lot of the information. All except the name! For a biker interested presentation yourself? First, you must submit your bike. And then to himself, if not to forget of course.

More photos from the agency telephoto.

And after the concert of the Mongols it was a fire show.

Unfortunately, mostly in the dark pictures on the phone obtained as bright spots on a dark background. In living this all looked much prettier.

At this time in the sky.

Fuzzy Battle of the burning sword.

And it can not see anything. Bigfoot crumples two Zhiguli. Everything in a post-apocalyptic style.

And then unfortunately I sat still and telephone. And I was not able to capture a lot of interesting. For example I drank vodka with Mongolia in the toilet accidentally stumbled upon them. Or a beautiful show of dancers. That's really what the last photo.

The result of bigfoot filmed the next day.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting