Jobs at work is not for work

We decided in the office to make repairs on their own. Basement room. Sorry, there is no photo of the room in its original form, but I think, and so it will be clear that the room was in a terrible state. Plaster fray, the fungus on the walls, the floor at the left wall fell, well, etc.
ps Photos from mobile phones.

23 photos + text

1. Begin with the floor. They tore the old parquet flooring, fiberboard and lags, or rather what was left of them (all the rotten). "Lighthouses" old left, the only thing that stood firmly. We throw logs across the room to the "beacons". Boards was short (we were given them for free :-), so I had to step up. It would be better put them on edge, but then the floor will rise strongly. Considering that "beacons" were quite a heap, it was decided to lay flat on the joists twisting them around the perimeter of each other.

2. A new door was already))) ...

3. Puts the second layer across the bottom, the distance between the boards do about 35-45sm.

4. Expose all on the level, podklinivaya where necessary. Paul is ready for laying the OSB.

5. For the floor, it was decided to use the stove OSB-3. You can use plain chipboard, but since it is a basement (damp), took OSB.

6. We reserve 3mm gap between the plates and the walls around 10mm. It would be better to lay the plate to the side seam did not go on the same line, but given that he remained not quite a big gap, we did not bother.

7. Next, assemble the frame for plasterboard.

8. The beam going along the left wall and ceiling will also sheathe gypsum.

9. stretching cable outlet under the phone, internet, air conditioning and begin to sew up with gypsum.

10. Somehow ...

11. There were remnants of the ordinary gypsum wall, then bought additional waterproof.

12. Change the window. After removing the old window, it appears that the gaps are large, so use pieces of cardboard, so that the foam does not fall.

13. The old window with bars inside.

14. The wall is quite thick (1m), and has decided to sew up the battery, so the windowsill has turned 50 cm.

15. plastered joints and screws.

16. And yet ...

17. Holes for lattices.

18. Shpaklyuem. The most hard work, I did not hit her, went on vacation.

19. clobbered plaster (I'm already back).

20. Putting ceiling. Sorry, but the installation process to capture forgotten.

21. Install the trays for fire alarm sensors.

22. Clay wallpaper.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting