Festeval "Rock over the Volga".

This year, the first time I visited the big event - fest "Rock over the Volga».

I have to say - I liked it! Picture for attracting attention:

via

When I was a little younger - I was very fond of these activities - even in 17 years I went hitchhiking in Moscow for "Wings," which blew up a year after that, but over time, interest waned. It was interesting enough to return it "festival past».

Well - I have something to objectively compare PHB 2013.

I have to say to this post, I was not prepared in any way - not looking for statistics, I did not read the press releases. The report only my impressions of the festival.

Road

We traveled by bus from "Barboshinoy field" (a 15-minute drive from where I live). For an event of this scale transfer it was very well organized: buses depart really about every 2-3 minutes. We drove about 40 minutes - on the outskirts of the city there are traffic jams, even taking into account the overlap of many roads. In total, the city had several points of departure of buses and further train went directly to the festival.

Place of departure of buses (in a radius of about a mile from this place greatly increases the concentration of people kind of festival is accelerated before the event):

The buses were packed, but it is quite possible to go:

The road from the landing site before the festival took about 20 minutes (this primer paved specially for the purpose of optimizing traffic flow, to go about a kilometer and a half):

Trains came from the other side, the people there were not less.

The only obvious Feil organizers: at the entrance was only 15 metal detectors. As a result, we spent a very dense crowd at the entrance for about an hour. I do not know how many would take the entrance at the least arrogant or more humble visitors :(

Finally, we are in!

Settles

Mimicking a local and drove to the photoshoot! That looked like yours truly:

By the way, it was quite a lot of press and TV, and the whole fest removed from the AGP in the center of the festival glade:

But they themselves - we are alone!

Let's start with the main: Security

Security and peace of mind provided spectators mobilized several thousand police officers, riot forces and mounted police.

Overall, I am extremely surprised, for 14 hours I did not see not that Draco could not see even one apparently conflicting events! We put our law enforcement agencies a solid "five plus"! (Guys, believe me, I really rarely write and is usually law enforcement agencies to treat with great suspicion)

SWAT:

By the way, the police behaved very correctly. In fact, I did not see that they interfered in anything (although many viewers were those that keep the police was very hard =)). In a photo man with a skeleton stick to the police, pointing to the skeleton and the words "my friend was a little bad!»:

Nutrition and household

Food service was organized very well. It limited the total pre-designed menu of the festival and a really great number of stalls with food. Queues for food were not (for me it was a shock). For alcohol were very small stage (5-7 minutes). Everything was done by the people and for the people affected by the experience of the organizers (it is the fifth "Rock over the Volga»).

General menu and round price reduced sale of food to really just more pipe.

A hot dog cost 200 rubles, shawarma 250, and a set of barbecue (or large Bavarian sausages), with a decent-sized bun, vegetables and ketchup - 400 rubles. Expensive, but not very expensive. Beer was "Klinskoe" glass - 100 rubles, 1.5 liters - 200 rubles.

Vkuuusno:

At the entrance to the festival volunteers distributed free to all trash bags. During the festival the trash permanently exported (ash tree stump, still it was a lot of - but without this work would be 100 times worse on the same "wings" to the end of the day under his feet was a continuous layer of plastic bottles and glasses).

WC was a lot, but enough. Queues for about 15 minutes. I think that by next year the organizers will learn a lesson.

And here I was horrified to find that I do not have any photos gignatskogo toilet series and queues :( Well, survive this loss with his head held high.

We finish with the organizational garbage and go to interesting!

Alcohol

At the festival beer sponsor of the young people come to relax and to come off. In general, everything was about as I expected.

Again, on the one hand the police was remarkably tolerant to all manifestations and there was no fighting and conflict on the other. I'm shocked, cat.

Here are a few to illustrate ph.

More:

And another:

And it was not, "sometimes in the ranks of tourists" - is not designed to methylene blue men were a mass phenomenon all over the meadow. At the same time around quite successfully gave them to sleep off, carefully covered up from the sun and calmed gusts rampage. In general, full credit, I speak as a man normally thumps about 10 years of his life.

Portraits

The most interesting thing on this event - people. Then some of the most interesting photographs without comment. Photograph was very difficult, but very interesting. People go, do not want to be photographed, move and have fun. All of this adds more fun to share the process. 90% of the gallery caught "on the fly" - people just having fun, and I was around =)

Please forgive me for some flaws of the formulation and not 100% certain sharpness ph.

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten:

Eleven:

Twelve:

Thirteen:

Fourteen:

Fifteen:

Sixteen:

Seventeen:

Eighteen:

Nineteen:

Twenty:

Twenty-one:

Twenty-two:

The culmination

Headlining the festival were Rammstein! Before their performance people began to catch up to the stage. Many people came to the festival only to them. Warm up the audience a small local band called Alice, one that says a lot.

By the way, according to estimates of the organizers at the festival was attended by more than 570 thousand people (infa from reports, periodcheski passed to the host)! It ohrenet as much!

Alice as the opening act:

People going to - view toward the scene:

People going - back view:

So that you have an overall impression - I recommend a short video:

The concert starts was about 10 pm. It began with the idea of ​​fireworks (unfortunately, I only managed to capture their trail):

Rammstein gave a great show! It was very cool, and the effects of the light, I have not seen so far. According to the organizers, one only lighting equipment headliners dragged with him from Germany more than 27 tons!

I want more!

Kitties with fest

Well, the most interesting part-made for your pre-order: Kitties with Rock over the Volga in 2013!

Cat, I tried!

Cat! Write what you personally like kitty!

Once!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

Ten!

Eleven!

Twelve!

Thirteen!

Fourteen!

Fifteen!

Sixteen!

Seventeen!

Eighteen!

Nineteen!

Twenty!

Twenty one!

Twenty two!

That's all = (

We really liked it and we'll be back.

Posted in [mergetime] 1370790179 [/ mergetime]
PS I suddenly liked to take a picture of people, but it turned out to be a daunting task. Guys, can change the camera is on a fast and high quality? There is a sense of beauty? It should be spent? Or it is necessary to realize that the photographer did not come out and forget? I will be happy for your comments!

It is possible to take in the whole or any part of the report in its entirety. But please leave the link to the source in stendelone blog =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting