Hard podstava

Hello everyone, this is my first post on Yap, please do not kick. It happened to me following a nasty story. I live in the city with his wife ... And honestly am working as a programmer, sometimes help people work with computers (adjustment, cleaning, installation of free software, setting up wifi and trivia) for mere pennies, I just like it, and want a little podkolymit. In February, I went to the man introduced himself (eg Anton) and persistently begged him to install software, especially Photoshop, Autocad, and something else on the little things. I (as it is not a business of installing unlicensed software) refused to install these programs, well, no, so no, Anton said, and then he began to persistently call and say that because it will be no problem. Ultimately the software was installed (in other circumstances I would have not done this). Within two months really had no problems. Soon to me with a familiar request to pay another man, who introduced himself (eg Nicholas) and his software has been installed, but not all. Ultimately, these people were members of the police and now against me, a criminal case under article 146 (violation of copyright and related rights). I want to ask the public WHY NOT IN OUR COUNTRY incitement of civilians by the authorities and should not be any punishment for them? And why they do not catch the real criminals?

I also want to note that police actions are illegal, as is the law on the police, in particular Article 6, which refers to the illegality of incitement by the police. I would appreciate your opinion and would like to learn how to solve the situation in their favor? Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting