The cost of kindergarten will increase.

On September 1, 2013, in accordance with the new amendments to the law "On Education", the cost of kindergarten, to a greater extent, be entrusted to the parents.

It looks like in the near future, all in kindergartens can be reduced, because not every average family will be able to pay for the child to remain in the garden. With the new school year will come into effect the amendments to the law "On education", which clearly delineates the financial responsibility of the state and parents. Now in kindergarten are free of charge only educational services, that is directly engaged teachers with children. But the care and supervision of the pupils will be on the parental purse. Vice-Speaker of the State Duma, member of the ruling party, Lyudmila Shvetsova, estimated how much will cost the families of Russian pre-school education. "If the lead expert calculations, it turns out, if we just leave without any preference for execution of the law, it may happen that the fee will increase to five times" - she said.

Moreover, in the privileged category of families who will pay for the kindergarten to mitigate rates included only children with disabilities and orphans. Even families with children, if you follow the letter of the law, are obliged to pay for the so-called utility bills along with other families.

Vladimir Sobko, academician of the Russian Academy of Education, professor and one of the authors of the amendments states that the preparation of the document was not an objective to make kindergarten inaccessible to the majority of Russian families. However, he acknowledged that the new standard only provides for free provision of educational services. Nutrition, child care, you may have to pay for their parents.

Taken from here

You know, maybe this is not the format, and I zaminusyat what I FSUs ... but I think that's how much they're all there for x .... Many in the 90s did not have money, that would send their children into the garden, and what will be now? Parents who can not pay for the garden themselves will sit until such time as their children poisoned in school? But many grandparents work. WBCs just ... I want to take and

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting