Ostankino Tower. Elevation 503 meters

In contrast to the theme of the excursion on the Ostankino - 337 meters compared to 503! Above a public observation deck))

A week ago, the first time I managed to climb up the tower observation deck. We can say that this rise was intelligence. The fact that I have repeatedly warned about the complexity of the delivery of equipment to the height and the lack of conditions for a relaxed shooting. We had to check out. The rise of the antenna tower is only possible once a week - on the night of Monday to Tuesday, there are a few hours for maintenance work and maintenance. On this night, dozens of experts scrambling for different antenna mark and engaged in their work.

Once on the ground, looking at a mountain of my equipment, to accompany me, meteorologists advised not to take the rise of tripods and fotoryukzak. Since the level of 374 meters to the antenna tower is a cascade of vertical ladders where climb with a backpack on his back - just not an option. Sometimes without the things I barely pushed his way among the various structures, pipes, wires and cables.

The rise of 160 meters inside the antenna I will remember for a lifetime. Gradually tapering tower chassis, stuffy and cramped, the rise of all equipment on the winch to 472 and then manually with a rope, and then the long-awaited way out to the mark.

35 photos

Sex in the lattice through which it was clearly seen rare cars zipping down the empty street Academician Korolev, bright illumination spotlight television tower, which greatly hindered shoot. And, of course, a dizzying view of the night Moscow. As far as I'm used to shooting at a height, here I was a little uncomfortable.

It was my height survey point in life. In as much as 3 meters higher than the Burj Khalifa skyscraper in Dubai.

35 photos via Chistoprudov

1. For everything I had three hours. After 5 am included the first transmitter, so that all workers must leave no later than the antenna that time. So what about the regime for taking the time could not think. The antenna we went at 2 am, and on the rise took just over an hour. The main problem was connected precisely with the delivery of my backpack, and big racks. If not for assistance to accompany the workers, I would figure all climbed to such heights with his backpack. The picture shows a backpack and narrow trunk antenna with an internal staircase. People suffering from claustrophobia is definitely not the place.

2. Withdraw proved really difficult for several reasons. At this height, the tower really rocked. Sometimes strong winds that stagger, so unstable standing tripod. It was not easy to find a foothold, the tripod legs and then sank through the grate in the floor. The frame always gets some equipment. Bottom blinding spotlight. Also I was still at the level of 6 people who were engaged in their own affairs. Well, just the top of scary. Yes, and summed up the weather.

clickable

3. Kremlin.

4. Prospect Mira, Rizhskaya million overpass and railroad tracks Yaroslavsky and Leningradsky railway stations.

5. Some of the photos were taken at the level of 340 meters.

7. Marfino.

8. Butyrsky district.

9. Type in the center.

10. Academician Korolev Street, Exhibition Center, Prospect Mira and the vast park of Elk Island.

11. Alekseevskaya metro area, Sokolniki Park, and barely noticeable House in Sokolniki.

13. Moscow City from a height of 340 meters.

14. And from the height of 504, 5 meters (1, 5 meters - a tripod).

15. House on Running and the area near the TTC Leningradka

16. Marfino larger.

17. Even larger.

18. Marfino in Rasfokus. )))

19. Exhibition Center, Hotel "Cosmos" and Kosmopark.

20. Tricolor Yauza

21. Peregrine Falcons sleep.

22. Plainly shoot night city failed. At 4 am dim the streets.

23. And at dawn unfortunately did not work out. Despite the fact that it was the shortest night of the year, the first rays of the sun lit up the horizon when we were going down, and passed the most dangerous of the antenna - First channel transmitters)

24. Sunrise from the height of 340 meters.

25. Elk Island.

26. Again Tricolor and International Exhibition Complex "Russia" at the Exhibition Centre.

28. Triumph Palace, Airbus and the picturesque bridge.

29. The center, Novy Arbat and the Foreign Ministry.

30. Government House Hotel Ukraine, Moscow State University and Luzhniki.

31. Eternal building in the City.

32. Dawn.

33. A large panorama for detailed scrutiny of.

34. Night panorama with a mark of 340.

35. Many thanks to the organizers of the survey and a separate meteorological staff, who helped raise my 20 kilograms fotobarahla to the top!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting