"Gaalsky trader" named Misha

I have good neighbors - a respectable Jewish family, and, contrary to stereotypes, not redneck: drill or can borrow to pay 500 rubles. Somehow they had to leave for a couple of days and they left me in the care of his son. Misha - Large haired boy just turned 9 years. Realizing that it is better than the computer, I do not entertain the boy, I sat him down at his laptop and turned on "Space Rangers". Many modern children play would have seemed boring, but Misha. Immediately selecting Gaalskogo trader (!), He scored on a war Klissans began baryzhit. I, with peace of mind, went to another room to watch football. And when, two hours later, I went back to check and found the child:
 - The kid has earned over 100,000 credits (told me in prison (!) Got a lot of dough to cut);
 - Extorting money from anyone you can, he earned a pirate rating, which allowed him to buy on the cheap protoplasm (= & gt; reyndzhersky rating) and bleed Skill "Trade" to the maximum.
 - Soon after I was gone, he began to take a shopping quest with menzolami. He asked me for a pen and paper and wrote down the prices and details game moments. I once killed a month on its passage. So he went ITS third time !!!

And to the question "How could you so quickly to solve the quest? !!" He looked at me like I was dibila, handed me a piece of paper with calculations and went to the kitchen to empty the fridge. This here boy, Misha.

© Zenn

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting