Fishing on the "paying students."

I confess sin ... ... the first time in my life went on paysite ...
I can not say that did not like it ... but it is still too unnatural ... all clean, cleaned, swept, etc ...
Êàî razvlekuha))

Well, let's start ... gallery will be about 22-23 ... at the end I will inform you ... and please do not break ... all the criticism later dumped anywhere ... I'm not going anywhere ... read :)

By tradition, I will not say that fotkal on sneakers (sock, float, lighter, etc.) to ass ... fotkal maggots ... therefore claim the quality of photos - it ... and only her ...

1. Well, it kakbe overall plan ... then I settled down ... again ... threw a couple of fishing rods and donk ... as it turned out later - nothing :)

2. At this paysite such conditions ... for entry take 200r with girls fisherwomen 100 ... with no fisherwomen girls - do not take))

3. equip all pretty ... on the banks of benches, ashtrays (banks on sticks), boxes everywhere ... neatly ... something where there are barbecues and gazebos ... êàî can be spudded on all day ...

4. almost to the middle of the pond reach the catwalk ... you can catch with them, but they are not very popular used ... why? - I do not know ...

5. Fishing rods began to throw))

6. little away other ...

7. And then it began ...

8. The line is less than 0.25 mm was torn with the ringing ... had to quickly flip the coil and bobbin change ...

9. after the sixth hook and a pair of ragged floats, it was decided to roll donk ... fuck leashes flew after the first bite ... well, I was not ready for such crocodiles ...

I have a lot of hooks)) even Soviet))

10. The tank was also a little on the size of cho ... really must admit ... I lohanulsya here)

11. vyvazhivat such Karpikov, the feelings ... kakbe explain ... êàî, tie fishing line to a brick and throw it into the water ... and then try to pull it out at the bait ... just brick will still break out and twitch like dick who understand ...

12. Some fisherwomen caught like this))

13. pecked mostly corn, but he took with him, as usual ... all in the street hours from 9 am beginning to bake, so having learned from past experience, the bait and the nozzle was kept in such a cooler bag ... by the way ... I recommend to all small and compact. .. (blue in the pictures) ... inside the foil and one cold accumulator ...

14. on the pond conditions are such ... all the fish up to a kilogram free ... take away ... and though all of rybehi kg and above are on p 130 per kilo ... therefore, and just like that, the fish were weighed immediately))

15. could catch down the line in the water such as mostochka ... as to remove the fish or not - the question is not for me ...

16. sometimes they come ... right behind his back, fenced grid, was their home ... guseferma)) ... as they made their way through the net - it is not clear ... people are not afraid of a completely ...

17. here live geese, ducks and even someone ... geese do not bite ... if cho ...

18. cages permanently in no more than two rybeh ... firstly, it is small, and secondly, I have so much money with him was not)), although according to the rules the fish could not let go ... but I have sinned))

19. about 11-12 hours beginning really bake ... decided that enough to start ... left a couple simpotyag fry ... enough ... and more and not have ...

20. Fishing in ultimately cost $ 1 a kilo ruble ... not a bit sorry ... experience, he has the experience))

that's it ... kick ...

the other pictures just too muddy ... xs why ...

PySy not pissing in the water ... I catch fish in it ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting