Caution The post-Soviet service

We are accustomed to carefully approach the choice of leisure and, of course, read the reviews on independent sites. About Egypt, Turkey, and so on. D. Write different, they say, something is not right and it ... In general, the standard complaint of tourists who are accustomed to, although some service. Recently I was asked to look for a decent place in the Crimea, and I began to study the responses of tourists. Honestly, I did not expect anything extraordinary from such a holiday, remembering childhood, camp site: house, outdoor shower and a modest eatery ... but as it turned out, things could be much worse.

Just say that I can not say all the hotels, it's just bits and opinions of the people some of the boarding houses. Describing the living people indicate that they were ready to humble rest, foundations and lack Soviet buffet, but what they got, could not possibly meet the adequate "price / quality." Hotel will not tell. Spelling maintained.

[next]

About the food:
"I have the feeling that I was in the factory canteen 20 years ago. Many were given only pasta. »

"To lunch time had to queue for another 30-40 minutes before lunch, because They accommodated many of their clients in different hotels and eat all went to him for 8 tables. This also swore, if you come to the dining room in advance with kondeem not to grill outdoors.
A couple of days have brought an innovation that holidaymaker hot lunch to eat in 20 minutes (for all children). When we become angry we were asked to leave if you do not like it. »

"I laugh two points - was soup with meatballs. my wife went and poured me a bowl, but suddenly ran up to her and frightened the waitress said that she would put in a bowl 3 meatballs and put 2 per serving ... I had to put one ... the second - the menu was a choice for breakfast salad lettuce 1. 2 and a sandwich with red caviar. I chose a sandwich - when I saw - smiled because sandwich contains exactly 5 eggs. »

"Waitresses - schoolgirl earning on a vacation, they pay very little, are moving extremely slowly, so they had to wait for a long time they will have cooled down and eat food aromas dining room.»

About rooms:
"When we were settled in the corners was the centenary cobwebs, dust on the bedside table, in the corners on the floor, old pieces of bread.»

"We inhabit in a room without terrace. My question: & quot; Why? & Quot; I said, "Well, that's so!» »

"Shower with window to the street, the toilet in the middle, in the middle !!! To go to the shower needed to get around the toilet. Around the Web with spiders, the door is difficult to close. »

"I lay down on the bed. The horror! Mattress falls, springs all the ribs are felt, and in the center of the bed sticks out the thorn, which scratched. Husband with his bad back was shocked. Spike, we removed Bob, who works tirelessly at the villa and runs, not all the loopholes. Well done! Generally Basil, Irina and the bus driver, who carries on the sea-respect! They are great! But what can they do with the sinking ship ??? »

Many also describe endless karaoke and noise under the window of the room. The rooms are cleaned, as it turned out - that, for the most part, taking out the trash.

About territory, beaches and leisure:
"Kiddies very much was there and swing creak. I had not much to quarrel, causing swings were lubricated and squeaking stopped at 7 am. »

"Cinema - a very sounding name: it is located in the garage of one of the cottages with dusty sofas and mud. Cinema - it's just a projection. To see something fresh in this place, you need to bring a disk, which we were engaged. but in this miracle of technology :) I burned out light bulb. And the World No theater. Table tennis, which is located in another garage just in terrible dirt and dust. »

"The boarding house has its own beach with a canopy, it allowed a pass, but we did not go to him because next to the pier, which departs and pleasure boats, hence the stench of gasoline and oil in water. The guard, which passes on this beach sits exactly before dinner, then one at the entrance to the beach there and stuffed a lot of people, which places under the canopy does not remain. »

"The fact that the beach is private and closed - pure lie! It is open to all comers, protection and omissions do not, so there are everything. And sunbeds no paid or free, but the canopy. I was in the middle of the season, at other times I do not know, but the apple fall nowhere !!! If anyone saw the Soviet film "Be my husband", remember Andrei Mironov made his way down the beach in a pile of vacationers, it'll do you. There is a solution: 1) pay the beaches (I did not use them, I can not say anything), and 2) the early climbs. Be at 6 am on the beach, many vacationers are not exotic, but a vital necessity. Personally, I was not bothered in the morning and go for a swim can be freely at no bumping and just relax in silence, without the children's squeals and cries such as "beer, fish, hot samosa." We took the seat left their "rags" and went for breakfast. Conflicts on the beach on "then you are not lying" occurred regularly, but luckily we did not get them. Tip: take an old house with a sheet to take place on the beach, a place many in the suitcase will not take, and if anything it will not feel sorry »

All successful holiday this summer!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting