Aeroflot Business Class

And here it is - my favorite company with the business class segment. And from the first minutes after buying tickets I was disappointed ...

Will be 28 photos from here

Part One. For the health.

Today, I will depart from the rules, and will submit the information in a different order. Here you the most important part in business class, it is a comfortable chair. Here it is, if your aircraft Airbus 330.

Very decent and comfortable during long flights

All stages of the transformation will not show - that's the main:

It's certainly not a horizontal position, but leave a small degree of need, and there will be no difference between business class and first.

Another important element of business travel is food on board, in my opinion, Aeroflot is the best. I'll tell you about it in detail. First of all, bring a snack and a flower that (from a lot of practice) lives only one flight.

Immediately after snacks More snacks.

Now you can and salad.

And just a bomb, for which many thanks to Aeroflot - a soup made from pickled cucumbers with meat. I personally ate two servings. Amazing!

As you know, all this time any drinks in any quantity during the entire flight. This hand Larisa flight attendant, she has helped to make this a magical flight. I never had to call her, she always wondered what else to bring and how to apply

Pasta aeroflotstski ...;) But in fact it is the beef with prunes

Ice cream - for that special thank you is Aeroflot.

And cake.

And when we have recovered after a delicious dinner, already before the landing, we were served breakfast. Hot pancakes with jam, cookies, sandwiches, Camembert and grapes for him. And finally, a delicious tea with lemon.

Part two. During the peace.

Passport control for business-class passengers was not working.

A place in the overall control was not small.

Luggage, even though he was a tag, floated on the tape is almost at the end, and, more precisely, all the luggage business class passengers were on the tape when it was already full. It was at this time in an experiment filmed tape since its launch, lay out a video here on arrival home.

Business Hall "Classic" in need of a serious upgrade.

At first glance, everything is very even nothing ...

And sometimes there is a free bar with snacks. The staff is very picturesque, both from the Soviet past.

And it so happens that the rack does not come up.

On the whole, many can not find a place to stay, all culled.

In the far interior of the hall on the verge of a foul.

From the series "Expensive rich" - a very vulgar looks Armstrong ceiling panels, painted wood.

After a very long queue to land the common bus.

Posted in [mergetime] 1373998863 [/ mergetime]
I offer as an apology to all passengers who flew with me, I always take pictures, and I understand that it annoys many, but not to do it, I can not. Another very sad that flight attendants prohibit us take pictures of them, of course, is in the frame, but if mnya asked not to show, I do not show, and if you shoot deliberately, then pretending faces, show the finger and make comments - this is a disadvantage of many of our airlines. Many other lines of flight attendants and flight attendants when they suggest the camera, smiling and posing (very nice)

I try to include in the post all your wishes, and that's a highlight, at the request of romapetrov, cockpit.

Posted in [mergetime] 1373998917 [/ mergetime]
All! Konets.Mozhete write

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting