Avid fisherwoman: Love at first crucian

About why a big company, booze and kebabs have nothing to do with this fishing how to cook freshly caught fish tastes best and what a woman can attract many hours sitting with a fishing rod - in an interview with 32-year-old from Minsk, an avid fisherwoman Elena Kursk.

Dossier: Elena Kursk, 32 years old.

Master of Sports of the Republic of Belarus Sambo.

She graduated from the Academy of Physical Education with honors, but with sports career had to leave because of an injury. Worked for some time wrestling coach.

Professional masseur.

Since childhood, fond of fishing, and for their lives to catch more than one hundred kilograms of fish.

7 photos and text

Author: Elena Kolosov

Love at first crucian

"I grew up in the small town of Svetlogorsk, and there was a very popular fishing. When I was five years old, my grandfather dug so-called "Copanca" (small pond) and ran it Karasik. And we malyshnya (and boys and girls), sitting with a fishing rod and fished. Later on a fishing trip we loved to travel as a family. We have all somehow been granted a lot of time outdoors. Went for mushrooms together, collect medicinal herbs to put in a pharmacy, garden planted trees, etc.

In school, I began to engage in judo and it turned out that my coach - is also one of those who can not imagine my life without fishing. He is a true fisherman who knows about fish absolutely everything can catch it in the winter and summer, day and night, in any place and in any weather. He had me really a lot to learn in this regard!

He often took me with him to go fishing, catch a linear taught hands perch - with "noodle", bream and roach in the wiring, bream on the feeder, he learned to catch pike in the river and creek on the oxbow. Most of all I like to catch in the wiring - this is when the float adrift and the attachment is on the hook at the bottom. I am very grateful to Alexander Kireevichu for these priceless for me knowledge, and over time willingly share with them have their own fishing tricks and discoveries ".

Zori quiet fishing ...

"There would be my way, I would have spent on fishing all my free time, but does not always work. For example, two years ago I went to the river almost every weekend (only during the warmer months, I have not fishing in the winter because of the cold allergy), and last year there were circumstances that over the summer just two or three times to get out. So this year, catching up on lost time.

I almost always I fish alone. And if someone, we wander each to their corners and meet for only when it is time to go home. Friends often asks me to take them with me, but I try to give up, because past experience has shown that, for me and for them fishing implies a completely different things. For most of this - the word pair fishes, a quick cook soup, make a barbecue, sunbathe on the beach, drink vodka and have fun in the company. To me this is not necessary. My job (I am a professional massage therapist, and in the past - wrestling coach) already involves communication with people. I am very tired of the daily chatter, and to recover, to find a second wind, I is vital to spend the weekend in silence, alone with nature and with a fishing rod in his hands.

My favorite place for fishing - a river Berezina (near her I grew up). Anyway, I always try to choose the reservoirs away from Minsk, where the water is so dirty and the fish are not infected with tapeworm.

Typically, a two-day fishing trip I go on Friday night. Cook all the gear, inflates "frog" boat night sleep in the car a couple of hours, and four in the morning I have a fishing rod. Somewhere in two - swam to shore to clean catch (fish so long does not spoil, but in general I have long been acquired for its storage portable fridge), and cook soup for lunch. A little rest, and from 5 to 8 pm go fishing again. On the second day, all exactly the same, then my boat going and going home, stopping along the way to familiar with fish goodies.

Many people ask if I do not get tired of this monotonous, many hours sitting with a fishing rod over the water. No, I do not get bored. I enjoy the tranquility, privacy, nature sounds, the incredible beauty of sunrises, circles of fish in the water, the joy of each caught fishes ... And I have long realized that it was - exactly what demands my soul! "

It's not the expensive gear

"I'm not chasing incredible catches, do not go for paid lakes with fish grown multikilogram not spend millions on steep carp rods, reels and heaped sounders. I fish one rod with a hook, I do not have any prohibited gear, and some floats and spinners I improvised - coach presented. But with all of this, I know that my fish from me will not go away empty-handed, and I will never leave! And the main thing - not expensive gear, and the experience and skill. I feel good fishing spots, know how to determine the water bottom contour, never buy in stores bait (all these maggots, bloodworms, porridge) and collect on the shore. I argue in this way: "Do fish eats porridge? No. And what it eats, it is easy to find here, next to the water: shitik, snail, leech, shell ... "Yes, I have all this great bite!

The only fishing tool, I dream about - it boots zabrodniki my size. But this level of unrealizable. The smallest size of boots who met on my way, was the 40th (and bought them), and I at his height 150 cm wear shoes 33rd size ... "

When fish day - not only Thursday

"They say that many fishermen as those shoemaker without shoes, only fish, but there do not like it. But this is not about me. For me there is nothing more delicious cooked one way or another freshly caught fish! With the one that has been frozen or a few days somewhere in the markets, shops traveled, this beats ever!

Me and all my friends always bestow fish and treated there remained among them those who have not tried my catch. The very same love more than a few fish dishes: grilled fish with a golden crust, without any batter and of dressing, home-smoked fish and fish soup with stuffed pike. To prepare it, you need to cut off the head, remove the entrails, then cut into round slices of fish, carefully remove from each peel, pulp boneless mince, add seasonings and again since this mass of pieces of skin, and then cook them in your ear. Yummy!

Still like dried fish. But the main thing here is to dry properly. For example, I often catch a snail, and she may remain in the mouth and the fish rots. Therefore, prior to drying to remove fish entrails and cut off the head - this is for me an immutable rule ".

No, I'm not a man in a skirt!

"Certainly it seems that the girl who worships at fishing, but still seriously involved in the struggle, have to be rough and masculine, with the appropriate gait and behavior. But I'm absolutely with this opinion does not agree. About me, I would rather say that I'm just a strong woman. But this is a woman! I am petite, I have long hair, I love feminine clothes and high heels shoes. Therefore, those who are not familiar with me, very surprised when they learn of my favorite activities. And the joke that I - a real godsend for any man, because massage and do, and be able to defend itself, and let you go on a fishing trip without question, and even company is made! "

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting