As I was doing cancer

I ordered the man wrought cancer. Wife birthday wanted to make a gift. Tolley hinted to her that he wanted some variety, then, whether it is the sign of the zodiac that? In general, cancer and did not need e ...
In short: "I really want to!" - I said. Yes, not just cancer, but as an ashtray.
His wife apparently smoking.
In general, I thought, and got down to business.
Gross carrying things first had to catch live crayfish. Well, for the authenticity of the final result, so to speak.
Cook, dismantled for parts. He began removing his measurements.
The process is responsible, so delayed a bit. Accordingly, gather up a lot of waste in the form of pure meat - as a side effect.
Many had to drink beer ...
I jotted down some semblance of pattern paper started calculating the metal.

Will be 13 photos.

Applying so and so ...

In general, more rough required (or not), but the man's strength and unpretentious tools such as a hammer, metal cutting tools, chisels, well, at this stage, nothing more. No lie, something still needed - it holodnenkoe beer - as a memory of yesterday and bracer as medicine. The creative process risked move to unbridled joy, similar to last night, but we held out. Prevailed a sense of responsibility and the close proximity of his wife.
Metal cutting out the desired shape, tried to give the necessary form, staring cancer in the eye, so as not to miss a single detail. As the great sculptor: & quot; I take a block of marble and cut off all the excess & quot; (Well, something like that is close to the text).
And so I'm using a hammer and a strong expression gives the metal the desired shape.
Oh, apparently the stars were not on my side, or the aura of something spoiled, but better luck next time. Having shell - nearly wept, because to see in this shell can only people with a very good imagination. No regrets sent him to the scrap and set to work again.
And - lo and behold! Che-began to emerge.

Prepared for zagotovochku tail ...

Then he proceeded to claws. Melt the horn. On the street - that summer, and I want to bask

simple manipulations grinder and Voila!

For all sorts of legs, whiskers, eyes went improvised materials

Well, then it was the process of assembling and study individual parts.
Unfortunately, not all steps in the process managed to fix - the film saved. :)
In general, after some exercises with the tool and the metal previously turned something:

I missed the most "interesting" moments of the assembly: the artistic welding, trimming, netsezurnye expression ... and have decided to show the final result

Ah, yes! Since this is an ashtray, then had to come up with waste container tobacco. It looks like something like this:

And

So:

Well, the last

Posted in [mergetime] 1374221598 [/ mergetime]
While all.

Milner ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting