Cancer treatment with a raw food diet

A raw food diet in 1987 was recognized by the Dutch official treatment for cancer

The famous Dutch physician Cornelius Moerman many decades fought cancer (he died in 1988 at the age of 95 years). He has developed his treatments for cancer, based on rebuttal of the major classical postulates of medicine about cancer.

The theory of Moerman recognized in 1987 by the Ministry of health of the Netherlands after his stunning healing the sick, rejected by official medicine. Strict the state Commission has clearly recorded the cure, 115 people from 150 cancer patients. Others have received relief. Great support Dr. Moerman said twice Nobel prize winner Linus Pauling (California), and Nobel prize winner G. Domak. Both called it the theory and practice of cancer treatment only by the methods of proper nutrition, “the great breakthrough in tackling cancer.”

Health food for cancer

Diet of Moerman not completely raw – it is based on fresh vegetables, fruits, natural juices, also includes grains: bread, pasta from wheat flour, unpolished rice, and dairy products.

There are data about successful cancer treatment a complete raw food diet:

“Last week took a biopsy – no cancer cells were detected. To say that I'm happy is to say nothing. [...] The food was such: during the day drink a mixture of juices on Broise, not filtered, from 1.5 to 2 liters a day, in the evening eating raw vegetables – pumpkin, cauliflower, green radish, one thing at a time. Drink drank infusions of herbs and berries of wild rose. So eat a few months. Recently, the juices are a bit fed up with eating just vegetables – beets, carrots, cabbage, squash, sometimes apples. All damp-mono”.

To cure cancer themselves

The cause of cancer, moreover, the cause of all four varieties are known. This is an unhealthy way of life, inhuman, cancer nutrition. That is, all of humanity eats food more edible for cancer (degenerated) cells than to normal.

Eating sugars and animal proteins, we feed our onkokletki, which are constantly formed in any organism and for the time destroyed by our immune system. And this, grow your cancer. All successful cancer treatment system limit sweets and proteins. The rejection of sugars and animal proteins, to which we are accustomed, for many decades, fattening your cancer, gives us the feeling of hunger, weakness, headaches.

But after switching to natural, plant-based diet, our health improves and our weight starts to increase, despite the low calorie live food and exercise (if it happens). Improves blood, pain disappear, dissolve metastases. Cancer is 100% a personal achievement! But the cancer alive, so it is possible to kill, to kill, to starve to death, and only to the carrier, an owner – supporter of this tumor. You just have to survive! We are not curing, not saving the patient's cancer is incurable, it is the only known immortal life form. We only teach the person to kill your cancer.

The experience of recovery from cancer with raw food diet

“I never wrote about the raw diet and cancer. However, this disease is for me the main motivator to the invariable pursuit of a raw lifestyle.

The first example of the benefits of veganism and raw foodism in my life was my stepfather, who, like all of his brothers had prostate cancer. This cancer can be diagnosed for sure only forever – a key indicator is the blood test for a PSA indicator. The higher it is, the more the doctor persuades you to cut the prostate or undergo some horrible procedure type of radiation. My stepfather regularly did this analysis for many years, but when the light rose, mother persuaded him not to run to the surgery, I found a video tape of a doctor, who herself recovered from breast cancer, and was persuaded to try a vegan diet. My parents bought a juicer and began to juice, buy organic carrot bags. The PSA indicator dropped and it lasted about a year. Then amerikasta and laziness took over, the stepfather decided that roast meat is more important than health, and the year after PSA went up, and he operated and then also the radiation passed, naively believing that now he can eat all he wants and be good as new. He lives, basically, not bad, and feels that veganism and juice is the stupidity of the past, but still drinks soy milk.

Listened to an interview with Brenda Cobb, who was cured of cancer by 100% raw food diet. She writes books and runs a raw center in Atlanta. Met a woman in Richmond, which also was cured by raw food diet from colorectal cancer. In the blogosphere there are many people, and books on Amazon is. Not a few, and research; American Academy of Sciences agree that a diet with lots of raw vegetables and fruits prevents cancer.

It is believed that the raw diet makes the body alkaline, and foods like sugar, flour, and meat oxidizes the body. Cancer cannot develop in an alkaline environment. In 1931 the German physiologist Otto Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of respiratory enzymes of cells, especially cancer cells. He believed that the main reason of cancer is replacement of normal cellular respiration with oxygen to a fermentation of sugar. He was sure that the lower the pH, the lower the oxygen concentration, and thus, the more cancer cells.

Personally, I'm sure, with the exception of extreme external factors, such as the Chernobyl and asbestos, people on a raw diet cannot cancer. A man already ill with cancer, can be cured. I see the same confidence, many raw foodists have all the feeling that they already got away with what for so afraid of all of America. But to prove this point new people is not so easy. Everyone understands that such a “diet” you can lose weight, lower cholesterol, and improve the skin. Many are even willing to believe that a raw food diet will help diabetics. But the cancer seems to be something different, and no diet here, can not help. The reaction was, “Yeah well, right?” Why? Because the immune system in the response not only for influenza but also for malignant cells. But raw just gives her the opportunity to work properly. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting