Kyzyl

Common house on the main street of Kyzyl. 3 floors, a few dozen apartments, no sanitation. Wooden toilets stink in the yard.

21 photos of the author

Real estate agency occupying space on the first floor, has its "point" and locks it with a key. The owner has long appealed to residents with a proposal to hold the pipe in the house and install toilets, but they only dismissed "" All my life I go into the yard, and we will go on. '" This is the motto of the Republic of Tuva.

Kyzylskaya Lenin Street - as a thick syrup undiluted, concentrated the essence of local life. On a short stretch you can see everything. Shops, belonging exclusively to the local deputies and ministers. These worthy people by sheer luck and more relatives of each other. In a huge ultramodern building tribunal rare echoing footsteps emphasize deathly silence. No conflicts of interest, and the judges play "" Kaunterstrayk "" the grid and invent yourself pressing matters to slip away early from work.

There Lenin Street and the building of the Interior Ministry, and the title University, and council, and the area in the national Buddhist style.

The whole city is divided allied clans and some vice-president of the Government of Tuva, you can easily find the former Katale. While officials are engaged in business and derbanit budget, yards and streets come to desolation.

Rusting skeletons of former soviet swings between local children invent things to do. After a few years, all classes are reduced to extraction of money on alcohol or drugs.

The border between the federal and local pass clearly. If you see a modern building - is the establishment of a ministry, usually the power. Nearby, behind the bars - necessity is erratic.

It's not just the bushes, where the person lives. He's like a squirrel - you can not see, and he is))

My favorite Kyzylskaya Boulevard. 1 block from the main street ...

Boulevard is connected to the Lenin Street imposing alley. Here I found a knife

Fortunately, there are exceptions even here. Local hut was demolished and Shanghai have set up the National Museum.

Luzhkov has somehow become generous and erected a music school.

Out of the dusty town of depressive! In Kyzyl also have tourism! There is an inscription in English! Hooray! I think it is an iconic symbol on the path to recovery. The bus Abakan-Kyzyl was seen even one living Australian. Each traffic police post were taken out of his cabin and were checking documents. Tourism - an extremely promising industry for a beautiful republic, and now he paid attention.

The source of the local population is considered sacred. Multi-colored cloth, tables, plates from MTS - all as expected.

11 years ago a terrible tragedy played out here. Two residents were brought here by car and killed. One counted about 50 stab wounds, the second general beheaded. Poor fellows were loaded into the car and pushed into the Yenisei. It is stuck in the water and was found. The criminals planted. A couple of years they will be released, will return to the Kyzyl, will drink vodka and poison prison stories. In a drunken stupor even kill someone. In this mystical pair of three-storey houses without toilets and unmotivated murders I see the inextricable karmic bond forming history of my country.

It wanted to eat.

On Saturday, many urban pubs are busy at weddings and birthdays. National Tuvan kitchen must still search. We were suddenly very lucky. In one of the most advanced institutions showed the ambassador of the Dalai Lama in Tuva, a real Tibetan monk, teacher. To get to his appointment, must be recorded in a couple of months!

The Ambassador was extremely friendly and good-natured man. I gave him greetings from one of his students, which made friends in Pattaya. Our world is incredibly cramped. The monk was touched, quietly took off his glasses «" Ray Ban "», allowed to be photographed with him.

The national dish "," khan "" also proved to be extremely tasty. Meat and blood fried, served on a bed of mashed potatoes with vegetables. Fried blood gives a special flavor.

The restaurant is hard to find Tuvan Tuvan national tea, milk, fat and salt. We made an exception, prepared on special order.
I leave Kyzyl, Tuva leave. Russian Siberia is waiting for me. Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, mysterious station Taiga. In Tuva were great people calling me a visit. I will not come here again. Tuva - is something that you will never forget, but do not want to see again. Such a republic - a real pa ... Russia.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting