Up to 45 or "dead wrestlers"

Many of us do not know by hearsay world famous show «WWE» (wrestling). For the first time these insane pandemonium I saw in 1998 on TNT, commented Nikolai Fomenko them. I remember after watching the fights, I was so much agitated that practice was different grips and throws on his nephews :) I think most remembered personalities like Goldberg or Rhea Mistreio example, they were "benchmarks imitation" of many children from the 90s, but today we are not talking about them, is at present the show in addition to the bright fights there is a downside ... A lot of wrestlers did not live up to 45 years. Despite the fact that most of the wrestlers in the list provided below have already died without being in the WWE, I svyazyvyyu causes of their deaths with exhausting work in the WWE under the direction and pressure McMahon (Director). Other sources also provide statistical data that the main causes of deaths were car accidents, suicide, heart failure and health problems associated with steroid use. Let us remember the heroes of the TV show "Wrestling", which left very young, maybe you know someone.

24 Photo © uCrazy.ru

Chris Benoit

​​

Bam Bam Bigelow

Big Bossmen

Brian Pillman

Davey Boy Smith "British Bulldog»

Chris Duffy

Crash Holly

Erzkveyk / Golgo

Eddie Guerrero

Giant Gonzales