They have their own special atmosphere and charm.

Log Trailer for about 30 years, cargo holds festivals and in 2006 the prize awards Nordic Trophy - the most-most impressive truck of the year. Constantly looking or articles in magazines or commercials on the Internet about this festival, I had a dream to see them live, oblazit up and down and just feel the atmosphere.
And this year, quite spontaneously, almost by accident, I was on this holiday.

It will be 60 photos and some comments. I took away and the author.

1.Vstretilo me, however, is almost empty field - for visitors to the festival opened at 12.00, today it was still only 9 in the morning.

3.Main mass of participants has yet moved up and follow the instructions of the organizers, took their seats:

4.Pervym thing - washing:

5. And then - hours and hours of polishes and waxes. It is incomprehensible - people 12 hours preparing the car! Throughout Friday, all just did that rubbed, scrubbed and rubbed:

The festival's most impressive truck

6.Vsё must be perfect!

7.Voobsche now to the words of Nordic Trophy in my head just two very strong image - the smell of cosmetic and yellow-green shorts :)

8.Trudno believe that this work machine!

11.Est from tuning and its undeniable advantages - to do what and how comfortable you! :)

12.Buystvo colors and fancy!

19.Eto was the most memorable and the most spectacular moment - in the dark, participants lit all their chandeliers, lamps and light bulbs, buzzed and roared :)

21.Nochyu in light flashers and headlights, the trucks became very much in the magical creation:

22.I morning came again, and again took up all the rags - dusting and inducing perfect gloss:

23.Vnov shine and surprise:

26.Parni also with humor :)

27.Festival was not limited to the competition - was next exhibition, which was attended by both manufacturers (Mercedes, Volvo, Scania with huge tents and a complete range of manufactured products) and all kinds of tuning companies and studios. Of course, with the girls :)

28.Scania R730 «Monroe»:

30.MB 2551 «The Joker»:

33.No any holiday coming to an end (and prizes). Magnificent two days filled with trucks, socializing, festive atmosphere and a sense of fulfillment dreams :)

34.Datsky freighter Henrik Guldager not the first decade decorate their "fleet" painted and tuned tractor - only brand Volvo.
Since 1985 Guldager five times received the prestigious Nordic Trophy Truck at the show.

The latest acquisition Guldagera - 500-hp Volvo FH new generation turned into a "work of art ranged»
with the help of artist Ray Hill (he has painted a lot of cars and trucks, including commissioned Guldagera).

37.MB 2551 «The Joker»

44.Scania R730 «Monroe»

Of course, I could not fall in love :)

46. ​​

49.Scania R560 «Madonna»

The winner of this year

51.Pobeda absolutely deserved - it is different from all the really amazing and is packed with original solutions
He's not like all :)

52.Kstati the "system" - it seems that it is re-assembled from scratch, from the original Scania were only features
Without neglecting any detail, even the little thing done in style and decorated

53.Kabina - a single scene

56.Vokrug car has always been a lot of people take it off alone was impossible :)

57.Pervaya swallow in the construction of the "other" truck

58.Ponyatno that trucks have long been tuning business on the desire to decorate their workaholic for decades made money
And it's a whole industry for a long time, a sea of ​​different studios and producers all chrome tubes and optics
But the contest was conceived as a selection of beautiful workaholic, not fair dandy
And let the last ten years in the competition (to win) participating teams, not single, but it's still alive, actually working machines
And speaking of teams - it is not very, very low cost, which entails sponsorship and advertising stickers
Virtually every truck bus came with a ton of makeup and a dozen people
Its construction, preparation of the exhibition - a joint work and joint funding

59.P.S. All is not lost - the winner of the festival visitors last year was the victor in the absolute «History of Scania» - a more traditional and close to the people :)
Although also built a team and not without sponsors ...

60. That's all. Thanks to all. I apologize greatly for the long post.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting