As we have a year ago, my wife and I went into the forest overnight.

Well, friends, survivalist, Tell me I tell you, we a year ago, my wife and I went into the forest overnight.
Be warned: vyzhivalschitsy find in this kind of heartbreaking saga of brutal romance and survivalist will be happy description of knives, tents and alarm.
Despite this, people with unstable mentality (well, there are none among us, of course, he said, and shrugged gate), children and pregnant women please stop reading.

It was in November, we took backpacks, tents, called, ankle boots, compasses, maps, sleeping bags, axes, saws (somebody stop me!) And everything and went.
Mountain, forest, wilderness, beauty. Gone are 15 kilometers and found a cool glade.
Pitch a tent, built a fire, sat, you know, I did not tell you about the forest.
At night I built a primitive alarm - stretching around the clearing, and a signal of the hunter. Cheap and cheerful.
Signaling there is need, for Medvedev found, wolves, wild boars, giraffes and dolphins ... The Beast is a cultural, Europe, people do not attack
(on the contrary, just recently Chelyabinsk comrades in the Tatras can fight a bear, seriously), but still the forest joke is not necessary.
In the morning wake - Lyapota! Snow! First snow! All white, beautiful, untouched, even piss under a bush is awkward that, if such harmony spoil.
Well, wandered through the woods, it was getting dark, the weather turned bad, rain, three. They returned to the tent, warmed on the burner stew with pasta, opened the bubble cognac
(Now, just noticed that my magnificent adventure begins with reason "opened the bubble».
Strange ... I'll think it over, sipping brandy, of course.).
Well, forest, dark, rain, brandy, tent, his wife ... In general, the romance started on the edge of fiction. And everything would be fine, but as a result of movements developed kEtayskaya tent.
The evening suddenly ceased to be weary when wet tarp overwhelmed me entirely, as if the world's grief after a week binge.
Yes, friends, romantic romance, but when you are 36 years old, and you're in the woods with a wet cold tent on the bare ass, it's tempting to think that,
that turns life seems we turned somewhere not there ... My wife was with me agree, but if I am creative nature, prone to soul-searching and thoughtful analysis of the situation,
she immediately began to act. The action consisted of kicking me out and got a loud cry. Women in general react to much shouting, squealing and squeaking, and we,
the peasants, it is necessary to understand the nuances of what the beep means and why it offended. Well, in short, we began to get out of the womb, before the former tent.
Every tourist knows it is not an easy thing, especially when it is dark, wet, cold, and you will, among other things naked and slightly drunk.
And here triggered my signal hunter Well, we must act! I felt the knife, cut a hole in the tent and jumped out.
Well, that is what popped up ... it was slippery, I first jumped and then crashed face in the dirt (but not in spirit!),
then again I slipped, but only then stood firmly on his feet and ran to inspect the meadow.
Dark, rain, pioneers, I noticed at once. Well, that is scouts, rather Scouts. They have been camping in the woods, as it later turned out, such as survival, survivalist young,
Shoot ... A man of 10, with their uncle Chernomor one adult (well, you can see the beard), the rest well, not to the children, but minors accurately. And boys and girls.
They heard some commotion and shouting, went to see what and how, and then bang - a rocket! And then there ya
Not very sober, but very dirty, with a knife in his hand, wild-eyed, and most importantly - naked.
Naked, I - it's not a sight for the faint hearted, women tend to fall into a catatonic stupor, and the men shave their heads and go to the monastery.
I think it's because I always tie a tie askew and askance, well, that can not all. But I'm not about that. In general, the first bearded escaped.
At the same time lost the backpack, the backpack were chips and condoms. Survivalist, blasphemy ... I tried to say something, but because of the excess of emotion has turned something like gyyyyy.
That's when the rest fled. Run fast, I did not catch up (back like a backpack).

Guys, I still feel ashamed ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting