Some surreal chaos

What is possible is not possible from the Naro-Fominsk?
You can buy a road and spoil the life of the village. Neither prosecutors nor the police did not even pay attention to it.
You can cut a piece of the gas pipe to prevent gas to homes and spit that gasification is a presidential program. In Siberia, it is presidential, and under the Naro-Fominsk Moscow is, then the gas is not needed!
You can beat a man and write a statement on it that he de his forehead and stomach trying fingers on the injured hand hurt!

And it did not seem bought by prosecutors and police, just pozitsiya- none of my business, it is not clear when it refers not to the citizen and to the authorities that the common people consider advocates of their rights and freedoms.
Well, that election is over, and you can relax, perhaps to not reach Vorobiev news!

The problem

I'm (not TC) live in the village - the village plan separately. The plot on the right - highlighted in red - is a land of common use. On it is a road, and gas and electricity, in general, it is quite common. If you look at the plan of the village, it is clearly seen that the road goes around in the village and beyond the limits in 2 places - the upper left (the main thoroughfare) and top right (fire exit). The road is also the land and therefore on the cadastral plan is divided into 4 sections.

So one of these sites by magic was in private hands (in common raider seizure). In this case all documents are in order. There is evidence of ownership of the land and it is written, permitted use: for country construction and earth public. This dual interpretation allowed the owner to perform the following steps:

1. He built a fence around his land and thus deprived the right holders access to the 7 houses of the village.

2. Deprived whole village circular directions.

3. On its territory proved the main pipeline gas to supply 42 homes with gas (and in front of the house and the winter without gas vymerznut)

4. In its territory was the power line.

One fine day in May (as I remember 5maya) right to the protection, workers and the fence there was a 2 person Neretin Paul E. (living in the city of Khabarovsk) and Anton A. Ponomarev (Moscow, khodinskiy Boulevard d.9kv.124) Within 2 days the fence was erected. A day later, our chairman of the village invited to speak at a restaurant in Moscow. There's a very polite manner were told that we de professional raiders and our professional team of lawyers and the problems and put forward the following requirement: we will not allow you to live, so I throw off and buy the land. Without it, the village can not exist and it is our trump card. The price of 1 million dollars, that is, From each according to all 25tysyach dollars.

We filed a complaint with the police, but the police hands spread - say civil relations.

We have filed a lawsuit against his actions, but our judicial machine is heavy and her wooden wheel - even with good lubrication is not going fast.

Upon learning that we have applied to the court that I did not go to the bow, gentlemen furious and said they did not understand who to contact - they have a very serious connection, because the money they earn, we never dreamed of, and it takes more than half of the top. Well, it is clear that the language everyone can chat and we started to defend himself in the legal field - as much regretted later.

It is not afraid of anything, they wrote us a requirement to exchange their way into normal areas with free connection of gas and electricity, and in the event of failure, "we will cut off the gas." Straight movies, they just cut off the gas is not in cinematic !!!

We Selyatinsky police station and wrote a statement - threaten to spoil the property of the gas pipe. Police no gu-gu.

I came excavator dug the gas pipe (on the plan marked with a cross), went to the uncle and hacksaw sawed 25 cm piece of pipe and threw it over the fence to us. Strip there was no pipe was under test pressure of 6 atm air, since Gas workers any pressure testing done.

We called the emergency brigade gas - funny, but the guards CHOP Bonivur gas workers were not allowed. District police arrived, but did not let it go !!! To get! Then came a man in civilian clothes, something shouted at Bonivurovtsev and protection surrendered. Strangely it all.

Then we, in order not to lose all gas-electric property of the village, laid in court (even though they say damn corrupt courts, but not in this case) interim measures: "a ban on dismantling electric cables and gas pipes." And the court gave these measures enforcement bailiffs Naro-Fominsk. Case N2-1967 / 13 dated 16 August 2013. Today, September 22, 2013 grams, there were no police officers at the site never!

The police gave the refusal to institute criminal proceedings on the fact of damage to the gas pipe to the base (children laugh in a kindergarten) - the lack of expertise on the valuation of the damage! Illiteracy creates new criminal police, as criminals are rooted in the idea that they are all fashionable and nothing they will not.

But where the prosecutor's office is looking? Maybe it is their kryshevateli, because there is an article specially bred in the Criminal Code for such villains: Art. 215.3. choose 1 or 2 part-I:

Section IX. Crimes against public safety and public order

Article 215.3. Bringing into disrepair pipelines, oil pipelines and gas pipelines

1. The destruction, damage or any other way to bring in improper condition for the operation of pipelines, oil pipelines, gas pipelines, as well as technology-related facilities, construction, communications, automation, signaling system, which resulted, or could result in a violation of their normal work and were committed from selfish or malicious motives, - shall be punishable by a fine of four hundred thousand to five hundred thousand rubles or the salary or other income for the period from seven months to one year, or by compulsory works for a term of up to four hundred and eighty hours, or correctional labor for a term up to two years, or community service for up to five years, or imprisonment for the same term.

2. The same acts committed:

a) a group of persons by prior conspiracy;

b) in respect of pipelines - is punished by hard labor for a term not exceeding five years, or imprisonment for up to six years.

September 18, 2013 the gas company came and repaired the pipe in the 14-50! And here we guessed it - the bailiffs did not go, because pipe has been damaged, and they have on their hands, "a ban on the damage" - though the question arises: "How to know?ยป.

Our man goes to the bailiffs performer and says, "Come, do not be afraid, tselehonkim pipe under pressure, do please your job, tell the evil people that the state protects! ".NIHRENA!

What do Ponomarev AA Neretin and PE? 18 September 2013 at 19 pm, they begin to prepare damage gas pipeline again. In 19-20 he tries to prevent young people and runs to him and shouts that it is illegal and it is impossible to do. The young man was beaten and 18 September 2013. 19-40 are taken away in an ambulance and placed in a hospital. In the 19-30 pipe hissed and gave up under the pressure of grinder. A couple of hours later a car came from the flooded concrete and concrete damage - so it is impossible to completely secure repair.

After that, I want to krichat- where we live? Do we have the power? While certainly there are in fact no one would never cut off the gas on the ruble, and in the Naro-Fominsk district possible.

And finally - the police statement is Ponomareva AA that it is beaten and has a concussion. Sometime in the Gazette I came across an excuse criminal who beat up disability feet lying on the ground a man was especially remembered: & quot; I could not help it - he was biting my nails through the shoes and I just had to knock his teeth out! & quot; Let's see where it comes to fantasy Selyatinskoy police and prosecutors Naro-Fominsk.

taktaktak.org/problem/9294#comment_35826

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting