Pakistani Muslims formed a human chain

Hand in hand, at least 200-300 people stood in a human chain around the church of St. Anthony Street Empress Road, expressing their solidarity with the victims of what happened two weeks ago, an attack on a Christian church in Peshawar, killing over a hundred people. Double suicide bombings after a Sunday service at the church of All Saints is the most brutal attacks on Christians in the country's history.

5 photos

5. Comments to the article: "People hold placards in the photo -" One Country - One Blood & quot; Childhood my past took place in an area where there were many neighbors Tatars. Gen. they differed from our pretty serious, but also with my older brothers and I were among the Tatars best friends. And a child could see how strong their family values, how important it is for them a strong family, which for the most part, they were decent people. And Mullah, who lived near my grandmother had a wonderful granddaughter, who was friends with my sister and cousin went to a music school. Islam they had not flashy, but it is very peaceful and very strong. And we with them were one country and one people. After all, in our childhood ethnicity mattered as much as the color of the eyes - some eyes at the first meeting may like more, but overall it was absolutely on the drum, the main thing - what the person in front of you. That since the childhood very much like the Tatars and respect their traditions. After all, we - one country, so - we have the same blood. & Quot;
perevodika.ru/articles/23665.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting