And again about Kurban Bairam, but in St. Petersburg

I am an atheist and completely tolerant to the faithful, if it does not reach hristoza muslimoza or brain, especially the radical directions.

We live in St. Petersburg (about MSCs have been post). We have a main mosque near the station. m. "Gorky". Who does not know - the neighboring metro station (pretty busy) is closed for repairs. And managery, accountants, and hamsters climb And the morning after Gorky. There's a real crush in the morning.

Today there is also Kurban Bayram. My wife weighs 45 kg, she stupidly afraid to go to work. Dully I was afraid to crush huyam. I, unfortunately, could not take it, we had to send a taxi. In the evening, I go pick up the car.

I have friends, "St. Petersburg" Muslims - a pair of Tatars and one of Bashkiria. Good guys. They complain that they do not go on holiday because there is some Cobra. Normally, a good Muslimov not pray in a human and celebrate. Some black come in large numbers. With his sheep.
Guys really say (really believers themselves) - to cut the sheep in the center of the cultural, even multinational and multi-religious city, but modern - this savagery. They will also cut the sheep, but it will go out of town to the country.

And I love WOT, and a little know Photoshop. On the screen - just a place near the mosque, where today all this dikarizm and will happen. I do not touch the mosque itself - for some it is holy ...

Sorry, if something goes wrong. The reduction is complete, a land mine in the trunk. Uotakwot:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting