"Sberbank" continues to mock customers

Just write that unlike many, I have to "Sberbank" positive attitude.

Yesterday there was a blatant case.
I came to put money on the card in the branch on Tverskaya, 22. And as luck on the last bill, ATM jammed money! Gave me a check for faults.

01 Beware of

11 photos via Ivan

I went up to the second floor where is the room and tried to solve the problem.
Firstly, at the front desk there was no one! All the staff were in the hall, but not in place of communicating with customers.

Ok.
Some time later came the employee and the first time I just told the story. But an employee without explanation and took the left!

Approached Deputy Managing department! I told the story again. But the right podlezla grandmother, who complained that standing in line for 40 minutes and did not understand when it demanded served and ordered her to serve.
Deputy Managing led scandalous granny window. Pre politely excused.

He came third employee. I told the story for the third time.
I was given the form and pattern, and I went to the counter to fill.

Rack with 03 employees serving customers

To begin with, I could not sit down as the genius-dekoratr did not realize that people have legs. And these chairs can not sit and write.
They can either sit or write standing up. Since knees rest on the bottom shelf.

OK. I can pee standing up, I thought, and took up this challenging task.
Taking the pen, I tried to start to write, but it failed due to the lack of ink in it. As in the second arm, which was near.

I took out my pen and began to fill in the form. Parollelno giving sberbankovskuyu zamu control knob, which took place nice. He lamented the fact that so customers can not mock!

Fill in the form, I'm in a light loss of service and lack of customer focus, toward the administrator to receive a note that my application accepted for execution.

I was third in line statements.

But to our surprise, the administrator, we waited, got up and left! And back (attention) after 40 minutes !!!
I was just furious! It's incredible that so are the customers. We're pressing the "bad service". I do not know how much it will help.

09 "Do not always with usĀ»

And if I had not approached the lovely staff member who in fright took our statements, went all issued, apologized and gave copies of the applications, I'd scribbled complaints book pedigrees employees
Because it is not the level of "Savings Bank"!

I do not say that applications will be considered from 5 to 25 days. I do not even hope for a speedy solution.
But spend in the best and innavatsionnom department (better I have not seen) an hour with a small (!!!) it's a nightmare!

So I walked the rest of the day, the evil!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting