Subwoofer 75Gdn hands.

Hello readers Yap, many people who have had their content in speaker system S-90 or any other on-board speakers 75GDN which stood like a mocked them, the Internet is full of various modifications.

My story about what I and others have received instructions to collect from fellow "Novik PE "

Many will wonder, why do we need all this crap was supposedly a bad game, blah blah blah. Everything is easy, we were wondering what would happen, and once again stretch my hand would not hurt. It was possible to buy and ready option, but what did he brings a lot more fun.

The theme will include approximately 58 photos, thoughts and comments why somewhere away from the idea of ​​the author.

In the first photo actually first thought about what it would be useful.

Material, as I live in Norilsk, then find something decent did not work, I had to saw a decommissioned school wardrobe ...

Dimensions were taken from the author's manual.

First, naturally we made basic speaker hole.

Further fastening points, it was after this installation was clear support bars is absolutely necessary ...

That's about so he assigned

The support structure, bars, held firmly to the speaker ...

Lower body naturally everywhere bars for all seams density \ greased sealing compound. And then suddenly will fonit :-))

Next, not without increasing the efficiency of naturally leave bare box was stupid. In the course went foam, all beautifully stenochku.

Speaker settled down similarly.

Holes phase inverters 110 and 75. The first was immediately clear, a plastic tube, the author pointed out that it is possible to find and 75, but here in the city they are clearly not. The process of creation stopped, began to think, and what is the appropriate vymeryat

And voila, a bank of chips + Coca Cola (impact on health in the name of the case, as the chips without coca) solved the problem ...

Since the bank was short, it was decided to build it, mesh, epoxy glue, everything is as it should be. Clay took the old school, which dries 24 hours.

That process of flooding, as recorded 110mm phases, though he kept, but the reliability is questionable. Dried up and was fine.

Pre-installation, assembly, look at where the curve cut ...

Since it is very desirable to look kind of how it turns out ... we continued the job.

We continue to build, do thoroughly, being careful not to sculpt leftists ...

View from the other side, glued to the foam adhesive ceiling tiles, such as never leaving ...

We quickly hooked up to the finished design Microlab H500d, connected by replacing full-saba, on a test, playing, happy. Continue to drink coffee ...

We turn to mount a filter is removed naturally from it is already clear.

I explained that the idea if the sound output from the receiver and there is already underway channel for the subwoofer, and the filter is not needed. But just in case, we put in the future it will be disconnected.

Now, sticking tape, for what? The idea is simple, the seams on the back cover that will otkruchivatsya smear sealant, spin, and get a leak. Paper to memorized it holds its place and easily come unstuck. What eventually happened.

In this picture the primary connection option. Sub comes as a liability. Thoughts about the amplifier ...

The second day of the assembly. Approximately tried to gather all together, there are new elements ... The most pleasing, the availability of tablets, because everything was going in the ordinary one-bedroom apartment ...

The cable for the subwoofer in the future will be even thicker, why? And I even xs, but it seems worse this will not ...

Gratings for phase inverters, since in IT operations, of course the first thing I remembered size ...
One grill master, and the second cut ...

Come on, display corners, clean the joints, is not that exactly cut the board ... or it may from time to time led cabinet ...

Paint plastic, do not believe anything, Paint for shoes ... damn lazy and night on the street (though in the summer we have the polar day, but the shops are closed) and very much like to collect ...

Studs, from the original sizes have been thrown over a couple of centimeters long. Produced in the Norilsk Copper Plant, an old acquaintance, the price of 1st 100R.
Experience has shown the quality of products, all in 1 1.

Single studs ...

Getting to grind now regret that I did by hand, but there was no time, and the grinding machine would bring in 5-6 days ...
As you can see the process of drying ...

Peeling back the lid, a light blow failed, eventually cut.

Now come the tape.
Here please note, guys, do not take cheap Chinese film, try to find the German, it is easy to distinguish the density and quality, it really is much better and longer serves. And since at the time of construction in the shops as it turned out it is not, it had to sculpt ...

We turn to the legs ... Single done holes in the floor because they ...

After that I did not sleep all night, and worked this miracle, the first schools.
1. Frank blockage of the rear wall of the evenness of gluing (call it the original tree =)
2. It is not clear how, but wrong to make a hole.
3. Worst pokleit bottom, with the phrase "and who will be watching?»

Test appearance.

View from the legs and toes ... By the way, choosing wall in the previous photo, a very cool look in the end

Well, this is a miracle in the test site is now naturally stands in the corner, and paired with speakers Monitor Audio Silver RX6

As you remember, a passive subwoofer, a couple of months, the whale came from the master amplifier D class AB class and the power unit. Lepim radiator ...

Remember the dam back cover?
Carpet detekted ...
On the plastic legs that are not chewed concrete

That amplifier design.

Fill connectors and fastening.

By the way, hanging on the amplifier mounting Svicha AteleSink, or whatever they ...

Here is a rear view, in fact, the final version. When you glued to the sub connector, which got eaten glue film ...

The final version, Conder added to the reserve, you never know ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1312550540 [/ mergetime]
In general, this is the end. What I want to say.

Power has been chosen badly, it really ever fonil, even with the ground, had to do a "step-down filter based on a transformer" is now on the line to Saba, is the horror art, and thanks to him, no background.

Initially had to take the speaker with solid rubber surround, his hard bass, really hit in the head and only hinder, traded him to 8-ohm with soft suspension, the reasons were two of the first soft pendant significantly improved basyulku and for amplifier bridged mode, just need to 8Ohm.

What remains unclear, since it is at full volume (and it really is not possible to listen, for cracking and glass cabinet) takes the sound and just disappear, but as hard as I do not listen, then do not bother about it. Later, the younger brother was created Saba, based on the dynamics of the humble.

I have everything, thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting