Ctroitelsvo small bath

I had a shower in the area and a barn (burned .....) for a long time ... well here and I decided on the spot to build a small bathhouse.
Gathered thoughts bought the bar and began.
Will be 23 photos

after all obmozgovat created such a skeleton ...

I beg your pardon but the photo is rarely done because that's ... it's timber ceiling

I worked for a couple of days a week and a month later it turned out as well ...

within minutes insulated wool weaving

view from the front))

then crept autumn and I quickly walked around a small foam your child the way it is I 5metrov almost 3

in the sauna room to warm wool foiling minutes and secured the top bars which are then stuffed the board

but so insulated floor ... from the beginning poured concrete block then made obreshotku which laid insulation of 20 cm which closed parobarerom

well then packed and gender

bought flow-through boiler as the wife loves vodichku warmer))

after finished sauna installed shelves that foolishly bought, not made himself at a cost of 3 times more expensive-ri ((

electric oven set SAWO 6 KW. och convenient heats somewhere for two hours to 110 degrees

Here is the inside room, just a shower straight and right access to the sauna

and this room (view with shower)

my weakness Idel with clay)))) just beginning to pull in his temple

the way a barrel chest and he also restored in the trunk and keep towels for so barrel dekora ... inside her really bad ...

I decided to impose sandstone window but has not yet been completed yet

Well, the last photo like this, but there is still work room funtsikliruet already!))

gallery less proved, anyone interested in that question, I understand that the described briefly, but as they say the first post lumpy ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting