As I was a guest worker-3

01. I recall the situation. Severe winter morning and the mountains of Uzbekistan. 01/02/10 of

02. Travel.

03. Women are drawn to the exotic. Judging by the opinions of elder and my employee ... No comment.

04. And here's Russian Town. View from the window of my cell.

05. View from inside. Obstanovochka, to put it mildly spartan.

06. For the purposes of personal hygiene in Russia was brought and assembled bath. IDF Sword Battalion collected as always, we have several times altered.

07. However, the waiting room was the "cultural business center" Russian towns. In the foreground are building a swimming pool. Drawings as always on the right knee with his left hand.

08. One of the events in the local CDC.

09. After hernia kebabs ... ... need to relax on the couch.

10. On New Year's Eve we even brought a Christmas tree! Where is found in the mountains of Uzbekistan? !!!

11. Preparation for the celebration of the Victory Day!

12. Setting tools. To the left of my window columns.

13. Well sobsno and holiday. Under the accompaniment of Uzbek VIA Russians tantsyuyut.

14. flame looked Chinese comrades ... "Baba mollusks Holos." Well, the photos on the memory.

15. The stray cat brought kittens. Okoth in the closet. The bag Russian expert. As he yelled then ...! Brought 8 kittens. Collect more than 3 at a time is not possible! Here they are. Severe Uzbek kote!

16. "So you're a Russian guest worker!»

17. forays into nature. Miraki township. What can I say ... Paradise!

18. The mountain river. Throw a jacuzzi and a massager! Half an hour enjoying, resting his feet into the rock. Otherwise it would have been washed away!

19. The simple snack collected 20 meters from eating.

20. Local guys organize barbecue anywhere! Security mine treats us.

21. Hodzhipok. Holy place. In the photo is visible section of the cemetery and a mosque. Several thousand years of rock has power. (Consumption of 100 liters per minute. For experts.) The water is oversaturated with hydrogen sulfide! Stinks !!! However, the All-Union resort (was), mud known all over the world!

22. Wellness. Yes, he had no underpants. And the whole dick in the dirt!

23. What treatment without dastarkhan ?!

24. This is me with Ruslan. He - Talantlische! It seems like I had a deputy. And in life - each.

25. And that we celebrate it dnyuhu. Karshi. A restaurant. 200 km. from the mine.

26. All men on dnyuhu gave Uzbek robe. For Ruslik - handmade. Two weeks sewed.

27. I like that mentioned in the post that as a child he lived in Uzbekistan. And yet, yes! In Samarkand. After dnyuhu Ruslik, moved to Samarkand. We chose a modest car.

28. For those who do not know. Road to 200 km. on the Uzbek desert, a limousine, a bar and air-conditioned tolerated easier than the bus. Check out creativity. On the floor of Lincoln, carpet and linoleum.

29. The school №7. I learned it from 1 to Grade 9.

30. In this yard I spent my childhood, from 4 to 15 years.

31. The last resident of the Soviet Union of 80 apartments. We remembered each other. For swollen face person please do not kick. They drank for 4 consecutive days.

32. Hello childhood. I came back 33 years later. Another country. Another world. I cried.

33. And in the mountains blooming poppies.!

34. How nice! Be sure to winding on vacation! Here are just looking object. What will the post - "How I was reconstructor." All. Kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting