As I run into eternal construction.

All good health. I had a dream to get a bungalow. At some point, I found a suitable object for sale. For a long time without thinking bought and away.

Will ph 15, please do not break.

001 Here in this house was purchased by the state.

002 In all rely on intuition, no one asked, thematic resources have not read, I thought that here are paved with moss logs is by definition a cool and comfortable etc.

003 That's actually the main reason for which this framework has been purchased. The lake is 15 meters away from the site.

004 himself against the lake house.

The windows 005, brёvnyshki.

006 Teremok, not a house, but a fairy tale.

007 interior decoration.

008 Attic.

009 View from the attic window.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385124946 [/ mergetime]
Well, as soon as possible in order to move this story, I hired a team of builders in an amount of 3 people. Their task was to cover the roof, make a tie, folded oven, dig a well and a bunch of other funny tasks.
Himself in the preparation of the cable pulled from pillar 40 meters from the house. 10 meters under the cable trench dug with a shovel, then realized cause a tractor with a bucket.
At this time, the builders were digging a well, it became clear that the area was once a barn, and so, when it was destroyed, with the export of no bother, just buried bricks in the foundation pit.
As a result, instead of the earth from a well dug bricks, stones and other rubble.
At a depth of 2 meters because of the proximity of the lake has gone, "perched" and I offered to wait with a well, such as the water level in the lake goes down and we all dig.
Soon the story told, but not soon deal done, quietly passed two months (July and August) and autumn came. At that time I covered the walls ognebiozaschitnoy impregnation. Workers placed on OSB roof.

010 climbed to the roof, sfotkal overall appearance.

011 RSD almost bed, the walls almost soaked.

We started raining, the workers began to lay the shingles.
012 Sam shingles during installation.

For 013 and the first snow has gone, tiles finally laid.

014 The walls are cracking, the logs in the window and door openings sprawl, they tell me that everything is in order, is now under the weight of the roof will shrink and everything will be fine. Holes for pipe thinned later, right in the tiles, the owner does not kipish.

015 Beam over the porch curved in an arc. Logs in the opening crawled to 10 cm. Overspending on the tiles turned out just space.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385125148 [/ mergetime]
The result of such, I crumbling house, decided to put an end to his dream.
I know now that I write Dolby ... b. Well, I do not deny yourself to blame.
All good, thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting