Cosmetic balcony.

I decided then somehow make out on the balcony. Delivers a bunch of useless junk to the dump (well, there is a ski and so on trifles ). And away we go ...

Will be 35 photos.

2. Silent horror of scribbled at random bars and planks of all sizes

3. Once the horrors of former sex. House panel. Completed in 1991. Ote do on ... smiling

Posted in [mergetime] 1371921905 [/ mergetime]
4. All mercilessly broken and thrown away.

5. Oops ... nakladochka. Nothing drove further)

6. For the next floor was taken illiquid aerated for a penny. Block thickness of 100 mm.

7. laid on the tile adhesive. The total weight of 160 kg in an area of ​​3 m2. Like many slightly)

8. All gruntuem two times

9. pour self-leveling compound. Looking ahead, I will say that it took 3 bags of 20kg mix. 3 m2

10. pours easy, but to do everything very quickly.

11. All flooded. We are waiting for the clock to continue.

12. Getting support posts under the stripe block house

13. Using the adage "Measure twice, cut once" all marked up and screwed

14. Control the accuracy of installation

15. Begin to sew the block house (balcony decided not to warm)

16. By the evening doshil first two sections.

17. The next morning, I start to prepare the following section under the covering.

19. Along the way, all the wooden surfaces treated ognebiozaschitoy (reddish hue because of this).

20. On the floor, it was decided to put the laminate (before this year, he was lying in the hallway, but did not like and was withdrawn in favor of the linoleum)

21. Laminate stele so that then cover it with a block house (all the necessary clearances to expand the left)

22. Laminate lay down how it was) came exactly size - along the cut did not have)

23. Shew block house on

25. Sections block house ready. All primed before painting.

26. I start to paint. Paint with varnish. Color - larch.

27. The color seemed too bright, but then got used)

28. A first layer of paint. Dries, by the way, very quickly. The second painting is already after 2 hours.

29. All dyed.

30. All dyed - 2. The old frames were also sanded and painted of the same color.

31. The view from the room

32. Since the number of photos a little mistake - it is the last. All.

P.S. On the balcony is not yet finished. If possible, the wall on which is pasted a mosaic want to paste over the future German clinker (imitation brick tiles).

P.P.S. All thanks for attention. Ready to listen to constructive criticism

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting