My version of finishing the balcony

Dates: 07/17/13 Start of repair.
11/20/13 End of repair. (Because it makes for half an hour after work.)
Budget: about 35t.r. with plastic windows.
Style: shovels. (Just like a tree and working with him.)

I then started a repair balcony. For a long time. He wanted to prepare specifically for Yap megaotchet with the incremental actions and checks (checks even for top collected), but eventually put on the case dick. In general, what nasnimal, then I spread.

Here's a he. Cold and dirty. It is stored on all remaining dermische renovated throughout. First of all, we clean up and repair the windows and wait gager.

Will be 35 photos.

2. guager everything froze and slowly we begin to work.
We buy materials as necessary as odnushke stored in linings for three months in the middle of the room is not ice.
Fasten the bar 40x40 anchors to the floor. Then across to the screws. Insulated 75 mm. mineral wool insulation. Ask in 75 ??

3. insulated. With regard to the materials used in this project, I have read the same crossbows. Basically photo reports. In general, each for a bit and I took the bungled its own version.

4. Next, the roll bought penofol 5mm. They will insulate street walls and floor. It creates the effect of a thermos in the room.

5. Then I scored in the photo report and is why you see double glazing Rehau blits design. All the shutters are opened for easy cleaning since very quickly get dirty windows of a nearby road. Worried that the side flaps will not open inside - but that's all right.

Windows cost me 18220r. 6. Insulate Penoplex between crate and all zapenivaem. Penoplex is attached to the adhesive composition of the Insta-Stick for such plates. Crate can fuck and did not need, it is possible to fix the plates fungi. But! I decided to do so.

7. The second side. Photos not, but then I had to lay plywood 18mm. by bars on the floor and often fixed with screws. Now the floor creaks.

8. All Cushioning penofolom. I have done so: in the crate glued double-sided tape is applied penofol, on top of the rack is attached (for ventzazora) screws previously nasverliv holes in them, so they do not screw on the cracked and then connect all the metallic tape.
Above the window where the stuck window sills, too, everything is insulated polystyrene and zapenil.

10. Another

11. I have already battens attached and assembled cabinet. I apologize that no detailed assembly instructions.

12. Here are

13. Closer

14. On the other hand here is such a box collected and bought a couple of pillows.

15. Bought linoleum and attached plinth.

16. And here is such a flashlight - bright beam called. With dynamo and battery. I was too lazy to lead the wiring out of the room.

17. Box among other things - open)

18. Another

19. Dryer cool IMHO. Very comfortable

20. It is held firmly. Fully halt - not even bends.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting