Interesting woman, "pouted"

Women's favorite method of "inflated lips." Other names for this technique: "silent resentment" or "face brick»

The point of reception is implicit demonstration of resentment: pursed lips, the face - an expression of injured goodness, demonstrative feigned humility, unnatural silence, looking into another room, uncharacteristic in a normal state of a circuit. It seems to be all right, no quarrels happened, but the tension in the air, hurt you.

More than sure, this woman's behavior is familiar to most of us.

How it works. The first task - to get you out of emotional balance. (In general, most women begin a sort of emotional manipulation of inflation - as the artillery preparation before the onset.) What's wrong, but the reason you do not understand the resentment. You begin to frantically dig into the latest developments of your relationship in an attempt to find the one your act, which was the reaction to the insult. You anything you can not remember, and you feel uneasy.

Continued under the cut ...

The second problem - the suggestion of stable and permanent guilt (the manipulation of "instilling guilt complex"). You are to blame, not just to blame, and blame, so that surely must know what it is. So you become guilty, and that do not understand what you are to blame.

You teach (are trained) to:

1. "thin-skinned" and the imaginary "fine mental organization" your woman;
2. to walk toe the line: you have to watch every step, action, that somehow did not disappoint ITS;
3. The constant feeling of guilt in anything and the need to make excuses, thus creating a ground for any other manipulations;
4. the role of "the offender" in which women can refer to the following explanation of the relationship;
5. to think about your "thick skin" and "insensitivity" towards your woman, manifested in the "slow-witted" about the causes of grievances;

How to respond to such manipulation? How to block the reception of "Muzzle brick"? Since this dirty trick is a subspecies of a wide class of methods series "Grafting guilt complex", and the need to respond as described below.

Just one time firmly explain to his woman that her "face brick" in the absence of clear explanations are not going to tolerate, even if it puts plainly wrong. There is resentment or claim - they must eliminate a civilized dialogue. I do not heeded? He continues to play? Silently turn around and walk away to another room about their business or indulge yourself enjoy one dinner in a good restaurant. Just do not spoil your nerves, have fun with life.

Believe me, your woman will recover much sooner than it might seem.

There are, however, incurable cases like this:

"I once tried when a woman sulked at me and did not want to name reason - to avoid conflict, just ignore it clearly unfriendly behavior. I do not want to say why? The second time will not ask. You do not want to talk, do not want to caress? I suggest too, will not it humiliating. Just I waited out, doing their own thing, but in my heart it was very painful. But it did not help. She then went and even complained: "You some bezemotsionalny general, you are not interested in my feelings." And it was interesting. I just do not go for the rake like bitter experience of previous relationships. »

And this so-called "plug" reception "pouting lips". The man is placed in a situation, any reaction which means its loss in one degree or another.

Or do you run after her and trying to find the cause of silent resentment, discontent, feeling all the growing sense of guilt and anxiety, because you're not able to understand the objective causes of resentment. Frantically looking for their mistakes in the memory in relation to it.

Or the second option - you ignore it. And automatically become "insensitive log" which is "unable to understand the feelings of the beloved," which it "does not care».

Conclusion: do not play games babskie imposed on you. Never play.

@ Dmitri Seleznev

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting