How do we help doggies)

This time I want to share with you the joy. The story is about how we are going to feed the kids for the shelter Rottweilers. More precisely, how we feed the transported doggies.
I understand that now in my direction arrow flight hatred of sobakoubiyts therefore declare with all responsibility that I and the children no one was bitten, all are safe, healthy, and I gasp with joy of knowing that just a little, we able to help them.
However, in children's eyes burned too))

You may ask - why haven for Rottweilers? The answer is - because it is from us within walking distance. And since we have no way to transport the collected food transport, it had to do so, as they did. Literally dragged myself. Tired, cold, but it was worth it.

It will be about 30 ph.

As soon as we arrived - we were greeted by the locals - natives.
Scent have developed very well, since bags and boxes of food, they are very interested glances.

Here we begin to store our bags.

The number of local bullies increases)

But the bravest man) came close, said hello, show respect)

As you can see - the situation in the shelter Rottweilers poor.

More

And so. But employees of the shelter do not lose heart, smiling and devoted favorite work. Honestly, it shows.

Now I go to the offer by the Rottweiler. Because a lot of them out there - I do not remember what the story is related to the specific dog, so tell piecemeal, from the fact that the memories.
Here we were met by friendly dogs.
(Zy. Immediately apologize for pictures. Filming is very disturbed lattice. Therefore, how it happened - it happened.

An employee of the shelter says:
 - And this is our Jura.
 - Yura? It is a strange name for a dog.
 - We got a call and was told that the dog left tied to a tree at the store. We took it, and - do not leave the same there.
 - Why did the Jura? - We were not appeased.
 - A! So Cosmonautics Day was!

This girl girlfriends. They get along well and get along. There was still a couple of dogs in one cage. We were told that these guys were donors in some institution. That is not a dog saved the life. After this, as unnecessary (all we age), they were sent to the municipal shelter, where all sorts of moral monsters (dare I say it), very badly they were treated. That is to hit the dog's head with a shovel - is in order. Since then, one of them - red eyes. But now, for they can not survive. They fed, and next to them loving people and loyal friends.

In addition purebred rottweiler in a shelter, there are individuals with an impurity. That is mixed. For example, as this cutie.

Also there lives a dog with impaired coordination. Very sorry. But she was very kind, enjoying life))

Rottweilers are very fond of tasty treats - dried lungs.

See how handsome)
This breed is one of the ten most intelligent dogs.

I still remember a couple of dogs in one cage. The employee explained that they call their "Variety." - Why?
 - It was winter - says - And then there were doghantery. Dogs either feel, or even that, and hid in the village toilet. Since there were strong frosts and everything ... hmm ... the mass of cold, dog and sat in this hole without sinking to the bottom. Then we found them, took to himself. So they became "Assorted».
(Assorted - Class - toilet)
Good Association))))
Kids)

They.

For the employees of the orphanage doghantery - very sick and trembling theme. Not so long ago, they ease off all the dogs in the neighborhood.
 - And these people call themselves humanists. Instead of cleaning up the corpse of the slain animal, whom you killed, and - it is just humanity, yeah. In the immediate area, we cleaned them ourselves - rasskazyvyut employees.

Here's another picture.

There even was a young mother with a pup. But I have not had time to photograph - the kid ran in the indoor enclosure. They are found in the cold winter forest. Someone put the forest mother, who is about to give birth.

That's all.
Dogs can feel. And will never be able to lie, because the eyes do not lie)
And I saw it.
Huge thanks go to staff the shelter. Good fighters for the idea, with an open heart. Every - Man with a capital letter.
It is a pity that the dogs thrown out on the street, forgetting that we are responsible for those who tamed.
I hope the situation will change. I believe that in our country, all is not lost.
All the love and kindness!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting