Thank you, Santa Claus!

Good afternoon, yapovchane! I do not know how to start. Let's start from the beginning. I have to all of life to achieve their sweat and blood, and I do not believe in altruism ... I do not believe ...
Will 4 photos and two video bayan (most express my state) .For bayans please do not kick!
The story is. From time to time I go to the weapons section of Yap. Who does not know the forum14/st/0/topic637418.html. the people there are kind of haunting, passionate arms (itself such, I confess). And that's how one of the regulars weapons section came to me in LS and made me a gift! Just! I was touched, though to be honest (I will not dissemble) experienced a slight mistrust ... Well, still, did not personally familiar person makes a gift like that cartoon (and for what ??? - and just like that!). When I asked what my answer and what I can do, then I just congratulated NG!
In general, the morning comes sms on how you came to make or ought to take it. I ohrenel, but went to pick up. I come, I write out the invoice.
 - A pay? - I ask.
-Don't All paid the sender.
Ohrenel again. Went to receive, turn-Uzbek porters run the warehouse. And I roll out the design from which I again ohrenel ...

Right on the stock opened this design and took a sealed bag with a box inside. (Photo 2)

I still doterpel to the house and the house began ... (photo 3)

Pandora's Box…. I scalded with boiling water pissing all legs ... and I started to believe in miracles.
Here's a Christmas story happened to me ... Miracles happen. Happy New Year! Your Haupman!

ALL! Happy with you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting