IF I have what I have..

"If I am what I have, if I lose what I have who then will?"

Erich Fromm

Words have amazing powers. They should be placed in the same order as the flow of thoughts going in one direction, is placed in a different — and we will absolutely think about other things. A huge force is there and the Union "if".

With some of the statements you may not agree and to be questioned, it is welcome. You can even record your own, that will be interesting and useful exercise.

Thirty-three statements "If"1. If you do not understand the purpose of a product or service, don't buy them.

2. If you are not the owner of their actions, then the actions begin to own you.

3. If you don't save at least 10% of income, cannot provide for themselves and their children a decent future.

4. If you talk too much, people stop listening to you. If you talk enough, people will not be able to understand your point of view.

5. If you are lazy, you will fail. Laziness always casts a shadow on the true potential.

6. If you hate your job, then spend half of my life wasted.

7. If you don't invest now, we miss the opportunity to get several times more in ten years.

8. If you do not finish what you've started, your chances of success are zero. And also you have wasted your time.

9. If you do not consume enough fluids, but can never be truly healthy.

10. If you spend monthly more than 75% of what you earn, that will soon go into debt.

11. If you do not solve their problems, then eventually they will take control of your life.

12. If something sounds too good to be true, most likely it can't be true. At least be careful.

13. If you often buy new things and technique, stop. It is likely that you can do a minimum. Although this minimum will have to pay a large sum of money.

14. If you are not keeping pace with the times, from the principle miss a lot of important discoveries and possibilities. Look around and look at the trends in society.

15. If you have not bought a spare wheel for your car, the chances of having an accident increases several times. Do not skimp on this.

16. If your day was and you didn't learn anything new, it was in vain or at all threw you a few days ago.

17. If you are thinking about how to leave work, if looking forward to the end of the day, it's time to change it.

18. If you never help others, don't expect people of good attitude.

19. If you can't learn from your mistakes, then you probably do never know how to study.

20. If you are not dreaming, then you will not be able to achieve anything in the absence of the target.

21. If you don't understand something, do not get angry and do not fret and just start asking questions.

22. If you do not read regular books, you miss the opportunity to learn for the day that man created over the years.

23. If you are unhappy, it's time to change something. Happiness will not fall from above, it must be earned, and it needs to understand what the problem is and to make every effort to change.

24. If you do not see the overall picture, you begin to be absorbed in the routine and never reach long-term goals.

25. If you dress a certain way, people will perceive you a certain way.

26. If you don't try anything new, your life will become boring, and the brain will remain in a lazy state.

27. If you do not like, do not marry.

28. If you're too absorbed by the emotion, don't make any decisions and give myself up.

29. If you love people, most of them will reciprocate. Conversely, if you perceive people as enemies, hate them, and condemn, then will get the same answer.

30. If you do the work, be prepared for a long lonely. And most importantly — learn to enjoy the solitude.

31. If you have begun to instill a new skill, you will inevitably fail and make mistakes. Prepare your mind in advance to do so.

Card body: at the level of the body to change a life

9 laws of happiness

32. If you are not able to concentrate, your attention will be split into parts, and you will not be able to do something meaningful to write a book, finish a project, to create a business.

33. If you are able to see the consequences of their actions, we're always one step ahead of them. Approval "If" you learn to see the addiction and the consequences of actions, thoughts, actions, and activities. Everything you do or don't do leads to any result.published

All images ©Kevin Sloan

Source: 4brain.ru/blog/%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B8/

Tags

See also

New and interesting