On the nuances of car repair "in the garage"

Announcement about the services these wizards, you will never see in the newspaper, and to address "the street" for help from such professionals is simply impossible. On the nuances of car repair "garage" - in an interview with one of the masters of the underground.

- How long have you been doing car repairs?

- My father - Honored Master of Sports of motor racing, racing in their time on the "Volga". Later, however, the class was closed, he became a coach. And I say all this to the fact that the interests of the machines thanks to his father five years, early on began to understand all the intricacies of the repair business.

6 photos, and text.

Only the father liked more plumbing work, and me - painting. Actually they now do with the "pals", earning a piece of bread.

- Why customers easier to pay "on the garage" than a hundred? They take less work?

- It is not necessary! Here is the case from personal experience. In a nearby garage engaged mainly body works, but for the exception, sometimes paint. One customer for Honda had to touch up the rear of the vehicle. They took it for $ 700 - my guys would have done for 500, and the quality of the work would have been better. Therefore, not the fact that the garage is cheaper. It all depends on the client - some of the "divorce" of such amount that the hair on end.

- How many people are employed in this business?

- Look here: I have an array of 10 spans, each - at least 10 people. That is already 100 people in a co-op, and now think about it, how many of them in Minsk!

- What is fraught with negative consequences such a business?

- Yes way. The system is debugged. We have a good chairman, we had kontachit. He learned that the "authorities" should descend, - tells us this is often the day. Of course, not for pleasure. We either do not appear there, either the gate closed - and all. We have a camera hanging - to strangers, we just do not react. Firefighters, tax, obepovtsy, ordinary cops - they all also have a car, so you can always negotiate. Often, even the offer does not have to - you say, "Look, you're beautiful? But I would have wings and bamperok ... "However, now the tendency is such that all relate to the employment service, - a tax on parasitism makes itself felt! Labour attach anywhere you need to in any case. Time, of course, the official work takes enough, but there are advantages: it is possible to turn out a good customer base, and then to work with the same clients, but in his garage.

- How do appear in the garage business?

- Begin the boys in any case to work at the station: go to the department they are interested in and gain experience. There are the first customers: people will be asked to phone number if they like your approach to business. It is easier to go to a second checked spices than random at the station.

- Do you have a competition with each other?

- We have a principle of competition can not be, because the customers are different: they go their friends to us - our. But along with this human factor has certainly envy. Twice we called on the tax. Saved that got people who just "six" explained that "surrender" is not good. The rest of all friendships. Cars in Minsk so that the plants do not have enough, so what here the struggle for the client in the array ?! They were here at least a shovel to shovel! Here, for example, I need to be primed wing night to sleep longer tomorrow, and no soil. Go to the market too late. What to do? I go to a neighbor: "Listen, buddy, give me 300 grams of soil. I bought off and get you some. " He agreed, and I go and doing their job. Accordingly, a person knows that in other circumstances he would come to me with the same request - I had to help out.

- How often customers are dissatisfied with the result?

- Much depends on the clients themselves and their requests. There are those who initially from the desire to save agree to "anyhow with it." And when we do as asked to begin talks in the spirit "and why it is so bad ...". And we: "Friend, well, you wanted for $ 50 item to paint? What is the cost - and a job! "When they say that do not pay at all, too, not to lose," Money does not give? I am your "wheelbarrow" Obol acid - do with it what you want! "In general, the most common work -" molding pie "to the species. Ask to perform it exclusively dealers. For example, a hole in the foaming rapids, fall down plaster and painted on top. The car looks fresh, inspection takes place - it is enough! Although the threshold patch up the correct time will take as much as a "blind". Another thing that will be more expensive consumables.

- Probably dealers - light bread for the masters in the garage?

- Then how you look! No complaints from them, of course, will not be, but the more money they do not pay, and kill time at work a lot. But the constant stream of cars one on hand. There are, however, and those with no middlemen kontachit. Why is that? They take the job for $ 150 for a regular element 200 - for the wing. For dealers is expensive. A wizard with a good amount of friends to get in the same time less money is not desirable.

- Usually, such a business begins to more than one person. How to find a companion?

- Many working families. For example, the father of the whole life of the machine repaired, and now their work has resulted in children. Option perfect because full confidence. But such cases are actually a little bit. Often come to the service station, where he worked with people - formed the company. If you are happy with everything in it, go along to the garage.

- What type of services brings the highest profit?

- Probably, it is most advantageous to have a tow truck. In winter, make him three thousand a month is not a problem: cars that would not start in the morning, in bulk, and at the station they must somehow deliver on their own - yet you greatly increase. In addition, if desired, may be further work on any service.

- How much can you earn on average "in the garage," engaged exclusively in repair cars?

- From 500 to $ 2,000 can be without any problems. It all depends on the quality and speed of your work, desire and diligence. Generally, garages for those who have already departed from razdolbaystva because just even a salary of 200 "bucks" here, as in the service, did not work - have to work.

- How easy is it to find a garage and how much is it for rent?

- The point is not easy. Get off at the co-op owner is extremely difficult. Therefore, we must initially pay well the chairman, so he gave a phone number or address to intermediaries, but it is also the additional costs rather big. Should the garage a month on average $ 100. But there rates both below and above. Direct access to the garage owner hard. Even if there are ads of this nature, it is usually marked "rent for personal purposes." Why is that? Because if the tax will receive not only the tenant but the landlord for delivery of the garage must be a contract, but it is extremely disadvantageous to both sides. In the case of personal use of the probability of occurrence of the tax is much lower.

- On the earnings we talked. And how many hours a day do you work?

- I'm starting to work in the 11.00-12.00 hours and finish at midnight. As you can see, it is not so easy given attractive to the ear amount. Especially when you consider that I work almost seven days a week.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting