As I washed down the stove

I tell you, comrades, their history.
The idea was in the air, the family council it was decided - to be!
For rukozhopstvo please do not kick for ornateness thought, too))
This is my first post on Yap.
Total 18 fot, please do not break.
The end will tell

1. The first was this: roasted kebabs on the compilation of a pair of brick grill, Shurpa and risotto cooked in a cauldron existing, but also turned only on the knee that, you know, not ice.
Threat person from whom did not receive approval for publication, I will paint, except for her)

2. So, we got tired of all this mess, I found on the Internet a few projects poobsuzhdali and moved from words to deeds. The first thing, of course, filled the foundation bought three pallets of bricks, called Grandpa Gene, briefly describe the situation, rolled up their sleeves - and more! :)

3. In the process of laying met with the problem: the foundation filled with Bro after Sabantui (you know what it was morning), no level, so Grandpa Gene had to deal with a curved foundation. Nothing is more important solution, the bricks can be a small slope to align ...

4. Guide the work was carried out another bricklayer with a huge experience. We remained neutral bro silently churned solution, alternating a glass of brandy))

5. Thus, the base under the cauldron and BBQ ready to make a niche for firewood, proceed directly to the laid out of the chimney and barbecue.

6. Do not forget the time, until the solution is frozen, do unravel. I did this piece of metal-plastic tube 1/2 & quot ;, brush cleans all.

7. Santa Gene did not have time for us, we will bring him and bricks, mortar namesim, lifted a glass of brandy, and of themselves photographed in the breaks.

8. At the required level raised mangalnye niche now to get an identical lower arch put the same cohesiveness of planks reason to, so to say, the profile was similar

9. Do you see what comes out of it. Before you put the steel pipe must be laid with a thickness of 8mm uglolniki. so reliable

10. Do not forget about the unravel, cognac, a cigarette, well, take a picture

11. So constructed. Leave on for freezing, wood base until you remove. Meanwhile, ready to 8mm steel plate under the cauldron

12. The building is ready.

13. Another view

14. Right ceremonial firing on the right goes to the grandfather Gene

15. Uraaaaaaa !!! Smoke went !!!

16. We light a brazier. There, on the other side of the camera in the arbor already laid the table, the meat marinated, shurpa brewed, poured brandy))

17. On the left is in a cauldron heated water. This evening in the new oven will be served two meals - shurpa and barbecue. Efficiency of the stove colossal compared to traditional iron grills, meat is cooked for a few minutes, though still tender.

18. Well, as without it))))) vodka poured our design, so long stood.
Budget:
1. Brick, 3 pallet 1000kirpichey ~ * 6 = 5 + shipping 7000rub
2. Cement (Portland, and how) - I do not remember, bags, say * 15 = 250 rubles 3750rub
3. Iron plate + corners ~ 1000rub
4 ~ 8 Cognac bottles * 500 rubles = 4000 rubles
5. spoiled and trampled lawn
6. Pleasure made - is priceless)))

Total: about 15 thousand rubles. The detailed accounting is not conducted, as passing bought tools, special asbestos-cement mix and other.
All was done in 6 days off, including the foundation. The cost of gasoline and food are not included. All this action took place in the Krasny Bor Republic of Tatarstan. All the ... uh ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting