The track-Nizhnevartovsk Surgut to -40 degrees

Went to the district journey began. do not go too much about 220 km. but all the buzz that outside dubak incredible and at a speed of 80-100 km / h airflow temperature may fall below 50 degrees. But do nechevo had to go at the same time decided to pofotkat around. Go tell that to fotkal lighter so do not kick for the quality.
Will be about 30 photos, please do not break, I will inform you about the end.

Proof cold)))))))

Inspekotry look for the order, the riots they are not interested))). Just kidding, really well done, every 50 km. stood, and then suddenly someone will freeze, break, DPS first come to the rescue, respektuha. But just do not forget fined for violations)))))))

Icy expanse ... In far vision is not an Olympic torch))) is a type of gas passing harness surplus.

More photos ... Beauty ... not a soul around, holodryga and emptiness ...

Hunting is strictly regulated

The track is almost empty, rare oncoming on overtaking anyone, there are places where catches a mobile phone, scary)))))) Though he lived all his life in these places and know how to survive if that. Bear Grill will not survive here, I'll bet on anything

"Do not cave in under the changing world, it's better he will sag under us." Well, well, of course, the tree feels the same way, probably

Just a couple of pictures krasotischa

More

Suddenly the oncoming train jumped)))

A composition

Bulldozer plowing on winter road, at first I did not understand Th he's finally doing in such Dubakov

The answer was a kilometer - stuck rover rolls onto its side to him and then rush to the rescue

Frozen River ... Damn, how beautiful

And here I was sorry I did not take the camera down with a mirror "Siberian Sun»

Again road, and again loneliness

At such moments, I thought, "Great Siberia, the great Russian»

Siberian mountains)))))) Just kidding, probably sand mound, covered with snow ... or hydraulic alluviation some.

DPS again caught Perm tramp saw his room area 59

Again, the composition was far

I drove right over him and pulled off on the bridge after the bridge caught him, and he went away ...

Went and thought because step right or left and impassable swamps and snow, as here Ermak T. reached, I'll never know, because it is he founded the fortress "Surgut»

Ermak was clearly a real man and all his squad just diehard people who do not really vyzhit LB such conditions are not being prepared and courageous.

"The sky waves of the sea covered, will breathe a minute meeting» ...

All sun is gone, how do I love the sun, everyone who probably lives in the north of it like a bit more than any other

Again Ice Paradise and I am one, and there is none and a lot of thoughts about eternity. At such moments you miss family ...

Here Surgut, drove without incident

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting