As curious bystanders rescued cat

It was in Nikolaev, Ukraine.
Once ordinary people going about their business (who are home to the dinner), passed by the basement window coverings tin heard heart-rending cries of a cat. Many people passed by, pretending that nothing is happening, but some, without saying a word, came to know the reason for the screams.

Basement window was covered with a sheet. The house was the so-called "Stalin", so the depth of the basement window was very deep - 2 meters or more, which was impossible to suspect the outside.

A curious beast apparently decided fumbled at the bottom, but to get back not able - walls finished with plaster and the roof was too low to even jump to cling to the edge. The cat was trapped. What he was sitting there - is unknown, but the Court of paws tried hard to get out. As a result, apparently he forces were only shout to attract people's attention. And people, in spite of his busy schedule, quickly found the tool removed the sheet, and seized the animal, which at that time was already weak adequate.

The first thing after pulling a cat decided to become on skis.

Posted in [mergetime] 1391841012 [/ mergetime]
Please note - the openings are closed by a metal grid - as he climbed back - is unclear, but neither can be.

Poobvykshis, Mike Farley calmed down when he realized that he did not cause harm.
His face was evil.

Examine your cat turned out that he is not particularly affected - got little paws from trying to get out, but not much. It was released in wildlife since He appeared with a collar - cell-apparently.
And the people who raised the alarm - I thank them from the kotyachego community.
I photographed and helped me so that I do not have a frame.
Itself cat out exactly could not get out, and all participants - random people.

All. Share opinions expressed, was blamed for the absence of Whiskas.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting