About Pidgin Rushen

People write and show written - a lot of people. Runet crowded letters. Social networks, forums, chat rooms - and the texts of professional journalists - and every official writings. I do not know whether rights was Whitman, saying that the writer can not hide from the reader anything ("If you love to during lunch behind you was a footman, it will show in your writings"), but too much writing has language, and indeed can not be concealed. So: I speak Russian poorly, and over time getting worse. To hell with it, with the eternal confusion between -tsya and -tsya or there, with separate writing not in the wildest places (not lyudimy not arcs). It's pretty small potatoes. Clearly visible is much more dangerous epidemic - if not a pandemic.
Popular Assembly of blunders in the network are all abundantly at first seemed implausible type of error: out of trouble, not vyaschego shouting not so much of ignorance as to the deep misunderstanding of the meaning of his own words. Especially in this regard gets idioms: dead in the park, as Christ's bosom, a tight sleeves and so on. Let me remind you: this do not write morons and Gopnik. Those even now, when "write all", the network does not write. Because except for or shake fruits write ordinary Russians. From these crazy tricks, it follows that people do not learn the Russian language. People never see the words, do not drink every day; They were randomly picked up from hearing them over and over again not too penetrating. Their children (younger brothers) to adopt shapeless fragments with hearing will not, and the words will be whistling fall into disuse. Phraseologism quite tube: linguists say that they can not learn on their own - namely, that they should teach, otherwise they, too, a generation will remain only in the dictionaries, which one to use and will not be.
I've read that there is nothing to worry about. And that, they say, that in Pushkin's line "The driver is sitting on the box" student understands only present the verb? With the whole class, no one knows the words and crimson canvas? But they all know about the fandom and lulz. And silly upset over the loss of the same iron fist - also appeared like the best. Language - a living thing, it is always changing - changing and now; something dies, something is coming ... For me, the loss is very much out there are inadequate acquisitions. I do not believe that you can not learn a word Lulz not throwing in advance from use a canvas with crimson and hundreds of other words (as the British did not pay for the lulz loss of canvas and crimson). I do not want to drown been accumulating from Gostomysl Russian idioms - it cuts the speakers from the giant cultural formation. I do not agree that after ten years in the active use of all of the Russian language remained any thousand words (at the desperate intellectuals - two thousand), supersaturated anglicisms.
It is certainly bad taught us not only the Russian language. Just recently: say where the Volga flows, could less than 60% of respondents in the MSU School of Economics and journalism students. But the language of a particular case. The language of the people - and this is the way that people think it's hard remelted culture of the people and its destiny. Why have one hundred and thirty years, we reiterate Turgenev "you alone are my support and support"? Because we do not know, because we feel: our "great, mighty, truthful and free Russian language" is really the main thing that keeps us and unites. "You can not believe that such language was not given great people!" Oh right. And now give up aware of the fact, what will happen to the people if the language is poor, and flattened. In pidgin Rushen can be equally well seek spiritual buckles and fight for the rights of the individual - will receive buckles and pidgin pidgin pidgin-right personalities. And absolutely nothing good.
Businesses, of course, have long appreciated the impending disaster. Increasingly, teachers talk about the need to teach Russian students - at least in the humanities, - to let late, but make up for school spaces. In some places even have a course "Russian language and culture of speech", but they are optional - and shrinking. And the ideology of education are more likely to establish across-teaching English academic writing. And to protect the diplomas to students, according to ideologues, need to be in English - it is better career prospects. What is so Makar twenty years there will be no writing in Russian, no one says, and probably does not think. Or he thinks - but think that all the problems have then be easily solved by sending young people to study in other lands.
But the boss realizes that the Russian language is something wrong. Depletion of the dictionary at the top is hardly anyone worried, but apparently no one was absolutely no paper to write coherent, nor understand correctly written. That is why the authorities, reasoning that a way out of an unpleasant situation there, where was the entrance, ordered to return to school the exhaust composition. It can, and right, but that is not enough. The school is not so much to drum spelling, teach children how to use the tongue to speak, understand, write and communicate. How do you spell a difficult word, you can look in the dictionary, but there is an equally simple way to express his thoughts - or even have your mind - if you do not teach this. Now, write and understand and really do not know how much a lot of teachers egeizirovannyh to death. Well, when a stiff-necked Minobr perform its latest plan, making teacher training University in pedtehnikumy and dramatically reducing the volume of there teaching specific subjects, teachers who know how to write and communicate - and to learn to write and communicate - in Russia will be lower than white elephants. What teachers - people!
Consolation can offer one thing: no one lost, no one has yet won. People who want to live and work in Russia, speaking in Russian, preserving and creating their own identity, need to understand: cease to write and communicate on a real Russian, not pidgin - scatter. These people are not so little: a personal language development, training and education of their children and in the vicinity. If they - we - will be enough, then, you see, the great and powerful-and remain. In vyaschego.

Via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting